WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

benatc1

Hooked
That's all I'm running on mine, yet somehow theirs seems taller. Maybe just the picture angle.
What spacer are you running? Do anything for the rear? Hoping to bolt on my 37s this weekend and see what I need to make them work. Otherwise I may sell them and buy some 35s

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's all I'm running on mine, yet somehow theirs seems taller. Maybe just the picture angle.
So, Cindy and I were talking about this and I think this Mojave is actually running leveling springs. This as opposed to coil spacers. That might make a difference as well.

Robar

The Enforcer
What spacer are you running? Do anything for the rear? Hoping to bolt on my 37s this weekend and see what I need to make them work. Otherwise I may sell them and buy some 35s
I'm only using a 3/4 Daystar spacer up front. I did nothing to the rear.

So, Cindy and I were talking about this and I think this Mojave is actually running leveling springs. This as opposed to coil spacers. That might make a difference as well.
Does EVO have leveling springs for the Mojave or is he using JL or something else?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm only using a 3/4 Daystar spacer up front. I did nothing to the rear.

Does EVO have leveling springs for the Mojave or is he using JL or something else?
I'm pretty sure that they're made specifically for the JT

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dang!... Hope everything is okay, we have a storm over here that looks like its headed your way, looks like rain. Hopefully it makes it to you guys
Yeah, there been a lot of thunder and lightning very close by. I can see rain falling in places.

Top Bottom