WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s awesome! Congratulations to Team EVO!

Is there any pictures or video of the JT in action?
Unfortunately, we did not have media passes as we were mainly there to help pit. However, David took some good pics and I know that Mel always buys the shots that the field photographers get. Hopefully we'll get to see them soon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That look sweet how it's sitting, curious if you know how much lift/tire is on there?
Being that this was stock class, the Mojave only has a leveling kit, 35" tires and a set of King shocks. That's it. Up until they lost their serpentine belt, they were killing.

benatc1

Hooked
Being that this was stock class, the Mojave only has a leveling kit, 35" tires and a set of King shocks. That's it. Up until they lost their serpentine belt, they were killing.
Nice, looks awesome, and gray to hear they were tearing it up. I definitely want to keep the Mojave suspension so starting to look into some options to gain some more clearance, I still have my 37s from my JL but I think I really like that 35s look.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice, looks awesome, and gray to hear they were tearing it up. I definitely want to keep the Mojave suspension so starting to look into some options to gain some more clearance, I still have my 37s from my JL but I think I really like that 35s look.
So, it should be noted that EVO is running Kings, in part because of their working relationship but if you were to ask Mel, he'd tell you that the Mojave Fox shocks actually perform better in stock form. I have driving the shit out of their Mojave off road before it was transformed into a race rig and can confirm, the ride is outstanding. If there is a downside, playing to hard for too long (as in racing) will cause them to fail. But then, most people won't ever use their JT the way EVO does out on the race course.

benatc1

Hooked
So, it should be noted that EVO is running Kings, in part because of their working relationship but if you were to ask Mel, he'd tell you that the Mojave Fox shocks actually perform better in stock form. I have driving the shit out of their Mojave off road before it was transformed into a race rig and can confirm, the ride is outstanding. If there is a downside, playing to hard for too long (as in racing) will cause them to fail. But then, most people won't ever use their JT the way EVO does out on the race course.
Yea that makes sense, I've always loved kings and will end up back with them when these are toast, and no sense for me to ditch the Mojave suspension I just paid for. when you say perform better in stock form are you referring to the tuning relationship between the shock/coil spring that comes from the factory? If anything I'll likey just be living in the spacer/shock extension world depending on what's actually out there- haven't looked to hard yet

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yea that makes sense, I've always loved kings and will end up back with them when these are toast, and no sense for me to ditch the Mojave suspension I just paid for. when you say perform better in stock form are you referring to the tuning relationship between the shock/coil spring that comes from the factory? If anything I'll likey just be living in the spacer/shock extension world depending on what's actually out there- haven't looked to hard yet
Oh yeah, I would totally keep what you've got. You paid for it and I can tell you that it really does ride so much nicer than anything else in stock or even in slightly lifted form. If I recall, they have a plastic component that can melt with extreme use. I was talking to Mel about this and he was telling me that he might make a billet aluminum replacement for it.

benatc1

Hooked
Oh yeah, I would totally keep what you've got. You paid for it and I can tell you that it really does ride so much nicer than anything else in stock or even in slightly lifted form. If I recall, they have a plastic component that can melt with extreme use. I was talking to Mel about this and he was telling me that he might make a billet aluminum replacement for it.
Oh sweet, I'll have to keep an eye out for that

Robar

The Enforcer
That's all I'm running on mine, yet somehow theirs seems taller. Maybe just the picture angle.

Top Bottom