WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

Thanks for posting the pic Matt. Look forward to meeting you, Brittany and your son soon :yup:

Hey hey! So glad that you and Ray and even Luis can join us for this run :rock:

Right on, looking forward to seeing you soon Jim :cool:

Thanks for posting up the pic of you and Lauren. So glad that the two of you have become regulars on our runs lately :yup:

Hey Ed, looking forward to meeting you and your wife Elizabeth soon :cool:

WooHoo! Thanks for posting up the pic Et. Look forward to seeing you and Michelle again soon :yup:

Hey now, what do we have here? Way to go Joe :thumb:

WTF... really?? Wow, that totally sucks. We will miss you and Joy. Hope you get better soon :grayno:

Hey Vince, Billy just dropped out and since you've shown the most interest in this run, both you and Amber are officially in. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Nice!!! Thank you. Will be there...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kpig

:cheesy:

Who needs to hope? This is one of my runs we're talking about - never plan for a night run but always ends up being one :crazyeyes:

Hey now, I like that :thumb:

Right on! Just got you added to the list. Unless you're coming out on Friday, I'll be sure to send you meet up info soon.

:cheesy:

Awesome. Thanks. Unfortunately I can’t make it the night before due to my moms birthday celebration, but it will be great to meet everyone on Saturday.

Getting last minute laundry and housework done. Some last minute prep on the jeep mainly just cleaning out a summers worth of dust and the kids crumbs and spilled juice. Packing up tomorrow night for an early Friday departure.

JAGS

Hooked
Had to work today. I mean, who the fuck works on Wednesdays. Lol.

Gathered a few snacks for the fam and cooked up some lunch to go.

IMG_4110.jpg
IMG_4111.jpg

Will finish packing, stocking the fridge and loading the Jeep early tomorrow and be ready to roll out. [emoji41]

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Finished the last of the wiring I didn’t get completed for Sema. I don’t think the person behind will have a hard time seeing me.

Amber directional warning lights installed. They function like the back of police lightbars.

Attachments

• 2F3600A1-7089-44D2-B224-E011C84B2774.jpg
    2F3600A1-7089-44D2-B224-E011C84B2774.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 151
Here is one from our rehearsal dinner last year. I'm Jesse (jesse3638) and my wife Lisa (lisa3638).

View attachment 288371

As for Friday goes not site if we are in or out. Depends on what time we get back from Truckee.

As far as maintenance goes it's been cleaned and parked in the garage for the last 2 weeks. I need to get an air filter after the last trip though..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Don’t forget an extra drive line...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Wish we were going. Have fun all!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Hey Eddie I know I was next on the waiting list but some things came up and won't be able to make it if the slot opened up so you can give the next person a chance To go and take me off the waiting list. Bumper but I hope to see lots of pics and have an awesome time out on the trail, will be a blast for sure!

SDG

Caught the Bug
I plan on packing up this evening after work. Trail snacks, a couple extra jackets, tools, a small cooler, etc. Excited to get out in the dirt again.

Oreo_penguin536

I’m trying to eat a tool list together and realized I don’t know jeeps as well as I know bikes lol

What are some of the main tools I’ll need to fix most issues that could arise while on the trail? Size sockets, wrenches, specialty tools?

I’m trying to eat a tool list together and realized I don’t know jeeps as well as I know bikes lol

What are some of the main tools I’ll need to fix most issues that could arise while on the trail? Size sockets, wrenches, specialty tools?

I would imagine just a basic hand tool set with a good variety of sockets and wrenches. A good jack and some basic recovery stuff. I doubt things will get to crazy on this run. Maybe someone else can chime in as well.

Top Bottom