WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

Taz81

Getting way too excited for this run. The 6th cant come fast enough. Weather looks like it may be fairly good as well. Look forward to meeting up with all of :yup:

I know the feeling Farrier & I are really excited, So can't wait. Feel like when i was 10 y/o waiting for parents to get up to start opening presents on Christmas Morning :cheesy:

Well I’m in Wyoming right now and picked up this.. View attachment 287749

Congrats on the New Ride. Farrier & I will be in our TJ.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally was at the shop. It looks nice but will it work ??

It'll work if you're on the right channel :crazyeyes: :D

Finally got the cb.

Awesome! :thumb:

Finally got my mic ordered, should be here tomorrow[emoji16]

Good to hear you'll have a working CB :thumb:

Getting way too excited for this run. The 6th cant come fast enough. Weather looks like it may be fairly good as well. Look forward to meeting up with all of :yup:

Us too - can't wait to see all of you :yup:

Well I’m in Wyoming right now and picked up this..

No way!! Congrats to you and looking forward to seeing the new ride :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Woo Hoo!! It's almost the New Year and we're that much closer to our run :wings:
Looks like the weather is gonna be super nice for us next weekend too :cool:

I'm just super glad it's going to be dry leading up to and during our run. I still have a bit of PTSD from our last encounter with the mud. [emoji37]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know, I like having my Jeep clean but it’s so much fun driving through mud once in a while. But not deep mud, I don’t want to get stuck. Gosh I sound old.

Be careful of what you wish for - a little rain in the Mojave has a way of going a long way. :icon_crazy:

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, Cindy and I spent the day cleaning up the front end of Moby and installing a new and much bigger transmission cooler.

IMG_8024.jpg

The day before, we washed Moby and rotated his tires.

What I wanna know is, what have you been doing to get your Jeep ready for the WAYALIFE kick off run! :thumb:

Top Bottom