WAYALIFE Aftermarket Jeep Products SURVEY

GraniteCrystal

I think I did it? I filled it out, then it gave me a page saying I didn't have permissions to view the next screen, then I came back to the app and this thread was gone. Hope my answers made it in!

Very Simple and Done....

I would wish thought that question 2 would allow for multiple selections as I base me parts buying on more than one source...

I would say for myself I base my parts selection on in order of highest to lowest precedence:

1. Internet Research / Forums
2. Jeep friends
3. Manufacturers Reputation & Country of Origin (where was it made as I always preference towards made in USA)

Thanks,

desertrunner

submitted! only thing i might add is maybe picking a top 3 of the options where you find the best advice for aftermarket parts instead of just 1 :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very Simple and Done....

I would wish thought that question 2 would allow for multiple selections as I base me parts buying on more than one source...

I would say for myself I base my parts selection on in order of highest to lowest precedence:

2. Jeep friends
3. Manufacturers Reputation & Country of Origin (where was it made as I always preference towards made in USA)

Thanks,

We fully understand that guys like you will look to multiple sources but what we were wanting to know is what do you trust "the most" as in, what you just listed in order of highest to lowest. :yup:

desertrunner

Very Simple and Done....

2. Jeep friends

Thanks,

Agree with above on question 2 :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
submitted! only thing i might add is maybe picking a top 3 of the options where you find the best advice for aftermarket parts instead of just 1 :beer:

LOL!! I hope you don't take this the wrong way but "a top 3" is not what we were wanting to know. What you trust "the most" IS. This is NOT the same thing as "only" :yup:

GaPanda

If only some part of the purchase, manufacturing, delivery, prep, installations or usage of parts was as easy as that survey!

Top Bottom