Wave from Pinon Hills, CA

tinman760

Hey, All. New to the site. Just wanted to say I really enjoy reading all the write-ups, and finding new things out about my JK. Which leads me to my Ride: 2013 JK Rubicon Unlimited, on its way to being a Rubicat clone, (someday, sigh). Looks sorta like it, well the color, anyway. I have alot of work to do yet. Starting out slow, 3 1/2" (junk) lift, for some bigger tires. Over half of the stuff on the lift has already been replaced, with better junk. I think the only thing left of the lift is the springs. The double throw down stuff looks interesting. Gotta go back to work. Bye for now.
Bob

WJCO

Meme King
Hey, All. New to the site. Just wanted to say I really enjoy reading all the write-ups, and finding new things out about my JK. Which leads me to my Ride: 2013 JK Rubicon Unlimited, on its way to being a Rubicat clone, (someday, sigh). Looks sorta like it, well the color, anyway. I have alot of work to do yet. Starting out slow, 3 1/2" (junk) lift, for some bigger tires. Over half of the stuff on the lift has already been replaced, with better junk. I think the only thing left of the lift is the springs. The double throw down stuff looks interesting. Gotta go back to work. Bye for now.
Bob

Welcome to WAL.

Top Bottom