Wave from an old member just back to the forum

NV375

Dave previously from Nevada and still spend a good chunk of my time in the USA there. My apologies for dropping off the site. I sold my fifth jeep a '14 a JKUR in 2016 and it was depressing to be on the forum without a Jeep. I currently have a 2019 Chevy Express 3500 with a 5" lift. I retired at the end of 2016 spent about a year and a half helping my parents. We sold almost everything in July 2018 and have been traveling the world since then. We winter in Ensenada Mexico. Purchased the van while stuck in the USA in 2020 and started the transformation from rental van to campervan. It is currently in a shop getting coilover front suspension and 4x4 conversion. IMG_20210421_095945~2.jpg

NV375

Welcome back. Coilovers on a van? We need pictures. #ThugLife
Hopefully I will be picking it up sometime in March. It will be Kings and should have 10" travel in the front. Will still be leaf spring and Fox 2.0 shocks in the rear just different rate rear springs. I did not have a final weight last year and I ended up too soft in the rear and ended up squatting about 2" below level when loaded with everything.

jesse3638

Hooked
Welcome back. No need for a jeep to be a part of this great community. Digging the van. I'll habe to show my buddy. He has a Ford E350 or 450 can't remember. He uses it as his moto van when he takes his son to race motocross.

NV375

Welcome back, I was just checking out your fishing pics. Nice catches 🤙
Thank you. That was my first time fishing in probably 15 years. Life gets in the way of living sometimes. The wife and I have been talking about going back to Drummond Island again this summer.

Definitely got the fishing bug back but I sold all my stuff in 2018 when we started full-time travel.

Top Bottom