Watcha cookin'?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This smoker is great and the ribs were a hit. This week, chicken wings. Next weekend is going to be my big attempt at something...pulled pork smoked for 9 hours. Hope to have it for dinner as tacos, breakfast the following morning as pulled pork eggs Benedict, then grilled cheese and pulled pork sandwiches for lunch. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This smoker is great and the ribs were a hit. This week, chicken wings. Next weekend is going to be my big attempt at something...pulled pork smoked for 9 hours. Hope to have it for dinner as tacos, breakfast the following morning as pulled pork eggs Benedict, then grilled cheese and pulled pork sandwiches for lunch. [emoji106]

Sounds good. I will be there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked

Pulled pork nachos is where it’s at! I’m planning pulled pork this weekend as well. I usually vacuum seal the leftovers in portions big enough for meals and freeze it. Then just throw the package in a pot of boiling water when I’m ready to eat it.

TheGrendel

High class livin’. Costco take and bake on the big green egg with a little fresh basil from the garden.

Attachments

• 9F7DC430-0CF4-4382-9898-07C9608F98D9.jpg
    9F7DC430-0CF4-4382-9898-07C9608F98D9.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 74

RCVRY

Uh no? Rosemary and thyme it looks like.

I would’ve guessed rosemary because that’s right but I’m looking at lavender growing next to me and it looks the same. IMG_0001.jpg

I guess I’m not sure what lavender is cooked with, but I’ve heard it’s good for scaring off skeeters.

I wouldn’t cook skeeters. I’ll bet there’s a Mandarin dish for them though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom