Watcha cookin'?

Andy5160

Hooked
This one is Capital Culinarian Series Gas open burners. Designed and manufactured in America. Somewhere in your neck of the woods. California. I wanted to get something as close to the restaurant grade stove as possible. In the process I reviewed top brands like Viking and Wolf but at the end of the day Capital was something that spoke to me based on all the reviews good and bad as well as talking to my sales guy who owns the store and I know him for years. He could have sold me anything but based on what I needed he steered me towards Capital. Read on their product and do your own research off course.
In my prior place I had Ilve Stove which was great but as I said if you want to get to the restaurant grade stove this is it in my opinion.
I should start using it in a week or so will update you based on the actual use.

Ddays

Hooked
This one is Capital Culinarian Series Gas open burners. Designed and manufactured in America. Somewhere in your neck of the woods. California. I wanted to get something as close to the restaurant grade stove. In the process I reviewed top brands like Viking and Wolf but at the end of the day Capital was something that poke to me based n all the reviewers good and bad as well as talking to my sales guy who owns the store and I know him for years. He could have sold me anything but based on what I needed he steered me towards Capital. Read on their product and do your own research off course.
In my prior place I had Ilve Stove which was great but as I said if you want to get to the restaurant grade stove this is it in my opinion.
I should start using it in a week or so will update you based on ten actual use.

That thing plug in somewhere? Hochul's gonna cut your gas off cause those cause pollution

Oh wait.....

Attachments

• JR4KM66AWFKJVEVGQ5MG5DJVJA.jpg
    JR4KM66AWFKJVEVGQ5MG5DJVJA.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 1

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This one is Capital Culinarian Series Gas open burners. Designed and manufactured in America. Somewhere in your neck of the woods. California. I wanted to get something as close to the restaurant grade stove as possible. In the process I reviewed top brands like Viking and Wolf but at the end of the day Capital was something that spoke to me based on all the reviews good and bad as well as talking to my sales guy who owns the store and I know him for years. He could have sold me anything but based on what I needed he steered me towards Capital. Read on their product and do your own research off course.
I should start using it in a week or so will update you based on the actual use.
Is it the 60?

Andy5160

Hooked
That thing plug in somewhere? Hochul's gonna cut your gas off cause those cause pollution

Oh wait.....
😂😂😂 I’ll take my chances tough laws here in NYC become worse and worse daily. It is a pain to set up the new gas account. Millions of questions.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Can’t wait to finish the kitchen so I can finally get my hands on that beast of a stove!!!!

Wow! That’s a thing of beauty.

I never thought much about stoves or ranges until we bought a house that had a gas range. I actually thought about replacing it but I have come to really appreciate it and how much better it is to cook on.

The added benefit is if my power goes out nothing changes and I continue to cook.

1686406403957.jpeg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I never thought much about stoves or ranges until we bought a house that had a gas range. I actually thought about replacing it but I have come to really appreciate it and how much better it is to cook on.

The added benefit is if my power goes out nothing changes and I continue to cook.

View attachment 390731
I love cooking on a gas range. Soooo much nicer and love the control. (y)

WJCO

Meme King

I love cooking on a gas range. Soooo much nicer and love the control. (y)
Same. Our home had one when we moved in and none of our prior houses did. We were planning on switching it out. Nope. We'll never use anything but gas. We've come to love it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Same. Our home had one when we moved in and none of our prior houses did. We were planning on switching it out. Nope. We'll never use anything but gas. We've come to love it.
You mean, so long as brandon and the people who are trying to save the planet doesn't have their way. :rolleyes:

We have electric down in Boulder City and it drives me nuts to cook on it.

Brute

Hooked

View attachment 390731
There’s a reason my grandma would always say when you did something right…”now you’re cooking on gas”…

Top Bottom