Watcha cookin'?

WJCO

Meme King
Turned out great. With that being said, the apples and cherries didn't really add a single thing to the final product. We smoke salmon often and flavor was identical. The presentation sure looked good. Good enough that a snake in a garden could have convinced a virgin to take a nice bite out of it, or like slapping a $2000 price tag on a bottle of wine or filet steak, but the results weren't beneficial. It was fun to try with no regrets, but the smoked salmon was still just our typical smoked salmon. Next time that we smoke salmon, we'll save some money on apples and cherries.

duktrx

I've put crushed pineapple on my salmon before, turned out decent; it allowed me to smoke it longer without drying it out.

My neighbor brought over twelve huge fillets a couple of days ago. I am thinking of trying fresh mango on one; I heard mango pairs well with salmon.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Turned out great. With that being said, the apples and cherries didn't really add a single thing to the final product. We smoke salmon often and flavor was identical. The presentation sure looked good. Good enough that a snake in a garden could have convinced a virgin to take a nice bite out of it, or like slapping a $2000 price tag on a bottle of wine or filet steak, but the results weren't beneficial. It was fun to try with no regrets, but the smoked salmon was still just our typical smoked salmon. Next time that we smoke salmon, we'll save some money on apples and cherries.
1685319776698.jpeg

Andy5160

Hooked
Just make a fruit/berries salad next time with some mango, red onion, pine nuts and avocado.Dress with some honey balsamic.
Should go very well with the fish !!

Top Bottom