Watcha cookin'?

WJCO

Meme King
Did you bake them? Never had them that way before.
I've never cooked them period. I've had them before and like them so decided to give it a try. They were awesome. Found a few recipes online. Marinated a very short time in teriyaki, Worcestershire, and garlic. Baked at 400 for 25 minutes. Internal temp of about 155-160. Fucking perfect. Fell right off the bone. Next time we'll grill or deep fry.

Brute

Hooked
I've never cooked them period. I've had them before and like them so decided to give it a try. They were awesome. Found a few recipes online. Marinated a very short time in teriyaki, Worcestershire, and garlic. Baked at 400 for 25 minutes. Internal temp of about 155-160. Fucking perfect. Fell right off the bone. Next time we'll grill or deep fry.
I like frog legs...panko...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I like frog legs...panko...
^^thats what I do

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
And what is the shelf life so to speak ?
I think they say canned food should be stored for a year but my parents have stuff that is two years old and it’s good. We usually eat them within a year. We made some back in April so between that and this we are good until next year.

Andy5160

Hooked
I think they say canned food should be stored for a year but my parents have stuff that is two years old and it’s good. We usually eat them within a year. We made some back in April so between that and this we are good until next year.
My grandma used to make preserves for the winter. Some of it was way longer then two years.

Thanks

Top Bottom