Watcha cookin'?

Decided to give making my own dog food a go.

View attachment 359211

Finished product. They love it. lots of wagging tails.

View attachment 359212

[emoji106][emoji106]

A couple weeks back I went to the local butcher shop. The owner walks up to me with a cutting board with diced up what looked like cubed chicken breast. I try it, it was delicious but I couldn’t put my finger on just what the hell it was so I asked him. “I had to have you try it first before I told you it’s dog food I’m thinking of selling”

Fucking fuck🤣🤣

I got seconds....

Ddays

Hooked
[emoji106][emoji106]

A couple weeks back I went to the local butcher shop. The owner walks up to me with a cutting board with diced up what looked like cubed chicken breast. I try it, it was delicious but I couldn’t put my finger on just what the hell it was so I asked him. “I had to have you try it first before I told you it’s dog food I’m thinking of selling”

Fucking fuck����

I got seconds....

Lol, I'd try this stuff if it was cooked. I started the base with a 5# tube of raw mix I found at a local butcher that has ground up organs, tripe, trachea, neck bones, etc. His mix is probably similar. Our pups agree with you.

A.J.

View attachment 359223

Our pregame charcuterie plate...and our dogs charcuterie plate...(no, they are not getting a glass of Clos de Tart)...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wife is working on ours as we speak. I’ll try to remember to take a picture. She is going crazy with it. Also making ceviche, meatballs in grape jelly/chili sauce and a veggie plate.

I’m just making margaritas. Lot’s of margaritas.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom