Watcha cookin'?

Seriously? No pic of the finished product? What'd you use, Ortega shells and were afraid to post 'em up??? :idontknow:

Edit: Duhr, quoted wrong goddam post. That was for Doubledaddy! :rolleyes2:

Lol. I dunno, my wife came home and we ate. Anyhow, she generally frowns upon me showing other people my taco.

They were definitely fancy.

66e26cc7f00b2744374def6d36b6a8b9.png

Basic: Strip with sautéed mushrooms, baked potatoes with sour cream and chives and sautéed spinach with pine nuts:

IMG_9441.jpg

Understood. I can’t stand Panera though. Ours has an AM/PM across the street so if I had to choose between the two, gas station food for the win.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
[emoji23][emoji23] I feel the same.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Especially if you have the AM/PM scratch power app. Can't beat a free 3 pack of their cookies..haha
Basic: Strip with sautéed mushrooms, baked potatoes with sour cream and chives and sautéed spinach with pine nuts:

View attachment 332009
We did sirloin Saturday yesterday. 2 2lb top sirloin tenderized and marinated along with grilled zucchini, squash, mushrooms, and onions and grilled bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers. I put the poppers on the top rack and the drippings fell onto one of the steaks below. Turned out really good. Sorry no pics I was trying to prevent my grill from catching fire from all the drippings and not put too much of a char on the steaks..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom