Watcha cookin'?

TrailHunter

Hooked
I decided to pick up a Weber-Q1200 for some quick grilling for just the 4 of us... my bigger Louisiana Pellet grill, just takes to long to heat up and its too much work for a couple steaks or burgers.... This should get the Job done and could also be used as a camping grill. Or it might suck balls.. we’ll see.

IMG_9174.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
High heat, but keep it off the flames or the crust gets too black. Otherwise awesome.

Do you put it right on the grill or on a pizza stone. We've done this a couple times now and if its overloaded with toppings (Kids usuall make theirs) the crust will burn or get too hard before it cooks all the way through. Any tips?

Brute

Hooked
Tenderloin with sautéed shiitakes, finger potatoes, tzatziki, roasted delicata squash & cauliflower purée...

Attachments

• IMG_3373.jpg
    IMG_3373.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 76

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I decided to pick up a Weber-Q1200 for some quick grilling for just the 4 of us... my bigger Louisiana Pellet grill, just takes to long to heat up and its too much work for a couple steaks or burgers.... This should get the Job done and could also be used as a camping grill. Or it might suck balls.. we’ll see.

View attachment 310683

I may need to look into one of those, if it works well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Haven't had Cornish hens in a long time. I think we're going to have to do that with the kids.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s my first time cooking them but for sure not my first time eating them. I think next time I’m going to make an herb butter and inject it, and then stuff it with mushrooms and garlic and onions and aromatics and see how they turn out.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
It’s my first time cooking them but for sure not my first time eating them. I think next time I’m going to make an herb butter and inject it, and then stuff it with mushrooms and garlic and onions and aromatics and see how they turn out.

A little olive oil or melted butter on the skin while cooking will help brown and crisp it.

Skoogzilla

A year or so ago I found a passion for food and haven't looked back. With summer coming to an end here in Texas I thought it best to enjoy one of my favorite summer time meals one last time (before next year). I made a Seared Tuna Salad with Chili and Mango-Cilantro-Ginger Vinaigrette one of the easiest and best tasting meals you can make.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 10.55.46 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 10.55.46 PM.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 72
Top Bottom