VIDEO : The Other Rubicon PART 1 - Wentworth Springs to the Soup Bowl

benatc1

Hooked
Hey my friend, so glad to hear you enjoyed the video. Would love to get you out on the trail with us again and soon :)

Awesome. So glad that we've been able to run the Rubicon with you and Alex. Hope we can do it again in the near future. 👍

So happy to hear you enjoyed it :)

It's nice that there are more ways than one to run the trail. Good times for sure.
Agreed, Alex was just saying when we were watching how she really wanted to camp at rubicon springs again.

Discount Tire

Thank you for taking us along on a fun, entertaining trail ride. I always enjoy your videos.

I caught myself giving some body language on some of the obstacles, almost like watching a wrestling match. I enjoyed it very much and can't wait for part 2.

jesse3638

Hooked
Man brought me back to 2016 when we ran it with you. Hopefully there will be a part 3 with that footage...haha. Thanks for sharing and I'm going to wath part 2 now.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video, always fun to watch!
Always glad to hear you enjoy our videos. Thank you :)
Man, what a great video. That soup bowl is a monster.
Happy to hear you had fun watching it! As far as the Soup Bowl goes, you should have seen what it was like before but yeah, still a monster.
Agreed, Alex was just saying when we were watching how she really wanted to camp at rubicon springs again.
Well, if it ever works out that you get your hands on another Jeep and can find the time away from the kids, let us know :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for taking us along on a fun, entertaining trail ride. I always enjoy your videos.

I caught myself giving some body language on some of the obstacles, almost like watching a wrestling match. I enjoyed it very much and can't wait for part 2.
LOL - too funny and glad that we could bring the action to you 😁
Man brought me back to 2016 when we ran it with you. Hopefully there will be a part 3 with that footage...haha. Thanks for sharing and I'm going to wath part 2 now.
That was a fun trip for sure. I'll have to dig through the archives for it. Be great to hook up again soon.
Man I miss those days. We had so much fun.
LOL - we still have fun. You just never join us 🤪

Top Bottom