VIDEO : SIMPLE TIP to Get UNSTUCK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Getting stuck. It's something that can happen out on a beach, in the dunes, driving through a sandy desert wash or even up in freshly fallen snow. And, while this typically occurs with cars, SUVs or even trucks that don't have 4WD, it can happen to anyone and on any vehicle, even if it does. In this short video, you'll get to see a simple tip that can help you to get unstuck, under your own power and without the need of any tools.

RECOMMENDED BUYS
EVO Air Down Tool: https://bit.ly/3yJ5kx6
E-Tool Shovel: https://amzn.to/2VTCYl4
CB BAR: https://bit.ly/2K7kIv6
JL Air Compressor Mount: https://bit.ly/2SKOREe

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
Good stuff, I like how you guys are taking the simple approach to everything around this build, even this, which may be obvious to some but I'm sure a lot of people haven't even thought about just airing down now.

The JL seemed to attract a lot of new Jeepers that would be completely oblivious to the fact sand can indeed stop any vehicle in its tracks. Great simple and straight to the point video!

And I'm glad to see Ripley is doing well 🤣

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Great video with important, yet fundamental Jeep’ing information. It’s amazing how many Jeep owners are not familiar with this concept.

As an added bonus: ‘Ripley Cam’!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
These “back to you roots” videos are great. I really hope it gives people the confidence to get out and explore

And poor Ripley lives such a hard life 🤣
LOL - playing with her squeaky toys is hard work :D

Glad you like the video :)
Just what Bill said ^^^^ Back to the roots!!!!!!
Awesome, thanks!
always good info to remember. such simple things but not planning can make the day suck.

Ripley life (y)
Glad you found this to be good info :)
Good stuff, I like how you guys are taking the simple approach to everything around this build, even this, which may be obvious to some but I'm sure a lot of people haven't even thought about just airing down now.
Thank you. As I've said before, this is something we've been wanting to do for a long time now. Glad to hear guys like you can appreciate them :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t think there’s a better way to say it. I think a lot of folks that started wheeling this last year don’t know the basics, at all. Great production!
Thank you. That is our hope, to reach people who are new to all this :)
Great video… simple and effective!
Thanks! Glad you liked it :)
The JL seemed to attract a lot of new Jeepers that would be completely oblivious to the fact sand can indeed stop any vehicle in its tracks. Great simple and straight to the point video!

And I'm glad to see Ripley is doing well 🤣
Thank you and glad you like seeing Ripley too :)
Great video with important, yet fundamental Jeep’ing information. It’s amazing how many Jeep owners are not familiar with this concept.

As an added bonus: ‘Ripley Cam’!!
It is amazing and all the more reason why we want to help them out.

Happy to hear you still enjoy seeing Ripley :)

Slimebones

Reminds me of the time we got stuck at the beach in Hawaii. Cost me a rather hefty tip and a 12pack of beer to have some locals push me out! Damned tourists anyway.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Another great video! This simple approach would save a lot of people the cost of a tow out in the area where I live who park in the sand just off of the pavement. Every year I see several cars and trucks up to the rear axle in the sand waiting on a tow truck.

CalSgt

Hooked
Simple but effective.... I guess it’s easy to take some knowledge for granted, you have probably forgotten more about off-roading than most would ever know

TrailHunter

Hooked
Good video for the new off-roaders... 👍🏽

Back in like 2007... I was in my GMC, @ Glamis, 3:00 in the morning, De-beaded tire, miles from camp, stuck on a Dune, 4 dudes with me and we were out of Beer. So for fun I pushed the on-star button... that conversation was Gold. Lol

jesse3638

Hooked
Great video. This is something I take for granted but so many just don't know. My buddy was stuck in his 4x4 RAM 2500 on coxy truck trail in the snow heading up the back way to Big Bear. He called me asking for a off road tow company. He had aired down but not much. I told him to air way down and dig out, just as you explained. He managed to get himself out and save a ton of money. This was after they were wet and frozen and had simply been digging for over 4 hours...haha.

Top Bottom