VIDEO : MAKING of a LEGEND Part 4 - A Legend is Born

Blackhawkip

Congrats on getting it to this point. It is going to inspire a whole lot of folks to jump into the Gladiator world. I know it's not right to covet, but DANG!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Absolutely the baddest of the bad ass JT’s! It’s almost too nice to take to the JL/JTX. Almost. Anxious to see it in action.

Bear_JT

Hooked
The Gladiator came out so bad ass you guys! Those wheels really pop in the sunlight! I can’t wait to see how it does for Lobster quest. Have a great trip!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
I can't get enough of those wheels! love that color.

I agree. Made me think about having mine media blasted and redone in a similar color. When bronze wheels hit the streets a few years ago I wasn’t sure how I’d like them but in certain applications they look awesome. I think on white, black, and darker grays they look good. Mine probably not so much...haha.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Mel already said, New England...duh. So it’s not a secret just drive to where the Patriots play. Starting on the 50 yard line would be my guess. :crazyeyes:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

He didn’t say the start was in New England, he said they will be going thru New England hints the name lobster quest

KICKROX

WOW, to quote Eddie.. that's BAD #SS! came out awesome. Curious what it would cost a regular Joe to take their Gladiator in and ask for that same setup.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
WOW, to quote Eddie.. that's BAD #SS! came out awesome. Curious what it would cost a regular Joe to take their Gladiator in and ask for that same setup.

I want to know, but I don’t want to know. It might crush my dreams lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Mel, Lisa and you guys knocked that build out of the park!

Have a blast out at Lobster quest!! 🦞 !!

Safe travels and give us a wave as you pass by Michigan!

Thanks! So glad you like what you see and will do :)

OK OK I think the gladiator finally grew on me. Between yours, Mel's and Bubba's they look really good with no smaller than 37" tires. Unfortunately I don't have an extra 100K sitting around to buy one and mod it to the point I like it...haha. Looks like a great build and I can't wait to see what you guys put it through. Thanks for sharing the whole process. Can't believe you guys put out these videos so quick. Maybe it arriving late was a blessing in disguise allowing you to get the latest prototype parts...:crazyeyes:

LOL - definitely a blessing in disguise. Also, you can get a Gladiator looking real good for a lot less. A Sport will only set you back about $32k and if you only run 37's, you won't need UD60's. That'll get you built up for less than the cost of a fully loaded and bone stock Rubicon. :yup:

You guys have got to be beyond excited. Serious question... with the RTT or I guess for now the spare up there, is it gonna fit up front? Or does Moby and Jet get front of the class seating?

There's no parking this Gladiator up front anymore :crazyeyes:

Guys at ORE KILLED IT!!! Your gladiator looks killer! Super happy for you guys and can’t wait for all the little extra touches you add

Thanks! Should be able to see more of it very soon :)

So so so badass! Evo nailed it again, I wasn't sure if I wanted one of these down the road, but this just made up my mind. So awesome, looking fwd to seeing it on the upcoming adventure

LOL - hard not to like these things when they look like this :)

Looks awesome guy and can’t wait to see the videos from the upcoming trip! It’s hard to believe you’re already off on another trip when it feels like I’m still trying to catch up from the JKX🤪

Tell me about it! Our heads are spinning and feel like they're gonna explode with all that we've been doing and will be doing :crazyeyes:

Very cool. Love the way it turned out.

Thank you. Glad you like it :)

Now I'm kind of wishing I traded my JK for a Gladiator

:cheesy: I have a feeling there are lots of guys thinking the same thing :D

As I said on YT, I love the stance and the great products used to get you there!

I got a chuckle out of Tessa getting in there. Mel did a great job of explaining everything as well. [emoji1303]

Thank you. Glad you like it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! That JT is something else! Mel’s crew did a great job and thanks for taking us along! Safe travels!

Glad we could take you along and thank you :)

Awesome Build and Build videos! Have a safe trip Back East! Looking forward to the 10 Episode JL/JTX Series! :D

:cheesy: We'll do our best :)

What a project [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] Super excited for you guys.

Thank you :)

Great build, Eddie. Can't wait to see it on the rocks!!!

Hope to bring you videos of it in action soon :)

Looks awesome! Finally got caught up on all the videos. Nice work!

Thank you my friend, we really do appreciate it :)

WOW! looks so awesome!

Looking forward to those high speed and trail vids! :thumb:

LOL - Unfortunately, I don't think there will be much of that in New England :crazyeyes:

Hi, your Gladiator looks marvelous!
Can you tell me why the front sway bar angle is over 5° on the horizontal line? And have you measured the caster or pinion angle after lifting?

They still utilize the factory e disconnect. Over 5* will help prevent the sway bar from flipping on itself when at full droop

What coz said ^^^

Very nice...now to make a cross country trip and test everything out...looking forward to see how well everything works.

You'll see me down below as you fly overhead :D

Hi all,
look awesome,but would like to know how many inches the suspension lift is ?

Giacomo

As you see it here, we have our coilovers set at 3.25"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on getting it to this point. It is going to inspire a whole lot of folks to jump into the Gladiator world. I know it's not right to covet, but DANG!

LOL - thank you. Glad you're liking it :)

Absolutely the baddest of the bad ass JT’s! It’s almost too nice to take to the JL/JTX. Almost. Anxious to see it in action.

HAHA - thanks :)

Where is the starting location?

Just found out it'll be in NY.

I’ve watched the whole series. Mel and his crew continue to raise the bar. Outstanding job on this build.

This is for sure!

The Gladiator came out so bad ass you guys! Those wheels really pop in the sunlight! I can’t wait to see how it does for Lobster quest. Have a great trip!

Thank you :)

That turned out awesome. Can’t wait to see it in the JL/JTX. Sounds like you guys got it completed justin time.

Got it done but wish we had more time to shake things down and dial it in. :crazyeyes:

I can't get enough of those wheels! love that color.

I agree. Made me think about having mine media blasted and redone in a similar color. When bronze wheels hit the streets a few years ago I wasn’t sure how I’d like them but in certain applications they look awesome. I think on white, black, and darker grays they look good. Mine probably not so much...haha.

Glad you're guys are diggin them. Most of the bronze wheels we've seen have been on the gold or copper side of things. We purposefully looked for and went with one that was more on the brown size. I think they came out great.

I want to know, but I don’t want to know. It might crush my dreams lol

For what you see here, you'd be looking at about a $40-50k build.

rmccown

If you end up going up the northern part of 495 through MA, wave when you go by, you'll be about 1/4 mile from my house!

Top Bottom