VIDEO : MAKING of a LEGEND Part 3 - The Home Stretch

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Day 4 of our Gladiator build was a busy one that took us down the home stretch toward its completion. To kick things off, Buddy began the long process of mouthing our new 40x13.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers onto the set of KMC Machete beadlock wheels that we had brought down with us. As he was doing that, Ricky started cycling of our King coilovers and bypass shock suspension system to maximize travel before zipping bolts on and burning everything in. With the hopes of answering a few of the questions that I'd been getting all week, I asked Mel to share some of his thoughts regarding the pros and cons of Dana UD60 axles. Working well into the night, we got the rest of our PSC ram assist steering installed, front and rear JE Reel driveshafts bolted up and our computer programmed for all the changes we've made using a Tazer Mini. Last but not least, we were able to get our Gladiator standing on his own feet again and just in time for us to head out to Jeep Bash. We hope you enjoy and hope you'll tune in again to see the finishing touches.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Wife and I just got done watching and of course I had to show her some of the other shots from the build thread... Lila looked at me and asked “where is the best place to get one and how many more payments do we have on the JK?”
Such an incredible build. You guys gotta be over the moon excited.

jesse3638

Hooked
Damn that was fast. Did you hire some production crew to help with the editing..haha? Such a great looking JT. Such a clean job. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to hear your reviews on how it performs.

Andy5160

Hooked
Speechless indeed
No other way to describe it [emoji106][emoji106]
And it is awesome for you guys to release this video jus before JLTX

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
“Bro you got a hellcat engine in here!?!” [emoji23][emoji23] probably the best part of the video

Such a badass build! The team at ORE did some amazing work!

jeeeep

Hooked
Damn they make that look so easy...i have no skills LOL

Did you ever stop grinning like a kid in a candy store while at KING Shocks facilities?

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Day 4 of our Gladiator build was a busy one that took us down the home stretch toward its completion. To kick things off, Buddy began the long process of mouthing our new 40x13.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers onto the set of KMC Machete beadlock wheels that we had brought down with us. As he was doing that, Ricky started cycling of our King coilovers and bypass shock suspension system to maximize travel before zipping bolts on and burning everything in. With the hopes of answering a few of the questions that I'd been getting all week, I asked Mel to share some of his thoughts regarding the pros and cons of Dana UD60 axles. Working well into the night, we got the rest of our PSC ram assist steering installed, front and rear JE Reel driveshafts bolted up and our computer programmed for all the changes we've made using a Tazer Mini. Last but not least, we were able to get our Gladiator standing on his own feet again and just in time for us to head out to Jeep Bash. We hope you enjoy and hope you'll tune in again to see the finishing touches.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Beautiful build Eddie! Can't wait to see your wheel her!

Brute

Hooked
Amazing how fast it came together...and a burnout at the end (someone is going to appreciate that immensely)...

Strainger

Caught the Bug
I dunno, but I think you will have a distinct advantage over all the others at the JLX. The new Gladiator looks as big as Moby. Do you have a name for her yet?

Discount Tire

WOW, part 2 and 3 were nothing short of magic by Mel and his crew. They make it look so easy which it it not in the least. Such a professional installation.

It's an amazing transformation. I loved Mel's burnout and comment. Can't wait to see it out on the trail in action.

Thank you for sharing. :rock:

Top Bottom