VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - SANDSTORM / Shredding it Up EVO Style

Coop

Caught the Bug
Awesome is all I can say! Jeep picked the best with Mel in developing Sandstorm! With Mel’s experience, they have set the bar very high! Loved this. Gets us all thinking how we could do something similar. Great video! The chase video vehicle was doing some high speed runs to get the shots too! I figure that had to be Moby!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Stretching it 6 inches definitely makes it more stable during high speed...I think your next video needs to be in some seriously big dunes...this JL will crush it...

My 12 JK in the dunes on 35's is a blast if you now what you are doing. Couldn't quite keep up with the light weight SxS's but was close. Made one of my friends puke, the others had death grips on the oh shit handles. No top or doors was awesome..haha. People would be surprised what they can do out there. Sand storm would be no comparison though.

A Very Big deal for everyone who were chosen to participated in the unique opportunity from FCA. All of the after market parts that are available for JK’s, JL’s and concept vehicles and FCA choose a few of our family of products that we all love and support because they simply work and perform, meeting or beating our expectations. This is a huge statement of acknowledgement for Mel, Jim, Eddie and Cindy... congratulations guys and thank you so much for sharing!!!!:rock:

You mean to say EVO's stuff functions so well FCA wanted to use it? Maybe they are just a bunch of EVO fanboys with an axe to grind against Terabreak...:crazyeyes:

Awesome video. That would have been a total honor to go and watch that thing in action let alone film and ride in it. Thanks for another great installment.

chili4x4

Eddie owes me a new computer

Dang Eddie.... I've ruined another keyboard drooling on it..AGAIN... That Sandstorm is KILLR!! :rock: Keep up the videos ...

Top Bottom