VIDEO : JL Journal - MOPAR All Weather Floor Mats Installation

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Great innovation with those mats hopefully they will keep coming up with useful ideas for the JL.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Finally had a chance to watch the video. Pretty cool how Mopar incorporated the drain holes into the mats. Like a lot of new products these days (e.g. Apple) it seems like Jeep has done a good job of creating solutions for problems I did not know existed. Kudos to Jeep/Mopar, I am always impressed by companies that can do that. In fact, it seems like Jeep has done a lot of little improvements on the JL that almost want to make me go out and buy one just to be part of the fun. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Teraflex has already gone to production on their strikingly similar ones.

Why am I not surprised. :rolleyes2:

Now that is freakin cool! :clap2:

Silly how something so simple could be just so cool :crazyeyes:

Great innovation with those mats hopefully they will keep coming up with useful ideas for the JL.

The guys over at Jeep and Mopar definitely seem to be on a mission to do just that :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
stroke of genius that plug emplacement in the mat!:clap2:

Seriously, who would have thunk? :crazyeyes:

Oh man those are cool. I wish the JK had floor mats with a drain plug.

:beer:

If they did, I might still have a set in my JK.

Will these fit the JK? Like the drain feature and the red Jeep lettering.

Sorry but no. Totally different floor pan shape and nothing to plug into.

It has been a pleasure watching all of your videos on the JL!! When will it come in Orange Crush?!? ;)

Thank you, we're glad to hear it. I think the orange color coming out will be called Punkin and it's more of a metallic orange than a solid like Orange Crush was.

Really clever design. Thanks for showing us.

Glad you found the video informative :)

JAGS

Hooked
Finally had a chance to watch the video. Pretty cool how Mopar incorporated the drain holes into the mats. Like a lot of new products these days (e.g. Apple) it seems like Jeep has done a good job of creating solutions for problems I did not know existed. Kudos to Jeep/Mopar, I am always impressed by companies that can do that. In fact, it seems like Jeep has done a lot of little improvements on the JL that almost want to make me go out and buy one just to be part of the fun. :yup:

Why do you need two JKs? [emoji6]

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Nice videos, I’m really enjoying the video on the JL. Am I the only one that’s a little jealous of the blue sky’s I see in all you videos. I bet that an awesome place to live.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Those look solid. I like the integrated floor pan drain on the fronts and I like how even the stock rear mats snap down. Several times I forget to pull my rears when running doorless and have to stop to grab them before they fly out. Looks like they should stay put.

Top Bottom