VIDEO : JL JOURAL - AFTERMATH / A Post Rubicon Trail Damage Report

jesse3638

Hooked
Not too bad at all. I remember the first time going out stock and setting the TCase skid down on some dirt, I freaked at the sound..haha. Now it's "OK were going to hit so go slow and not slam down."

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

Thank you for the excellent trail damage report video. You're the best at finding the weak spots, that's for sure. Looks like it is fairing pretty well for the trails you've been on. :rock:

Brute

Hooked
MCE was recently purchased by Daystar...it would be interesting to see if they will be offering fenders for the JL at SEMA...I think a set would look nice on Jet Li...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
One of the many reasons why I chose WAYALIFE pure honesty and keeping it real. Thanks Eddie great info

Thank you. We appreciate it :)

Wow! What a great job BATTLE BORN!! Man if I need some body work done I know where to go aha. [emoji1360]

LOL!! It'd be a drive for you but they really do good work. :crazyeyes:

Wow those transmission lines are exposed.

Bet you were glad to have those LOD sliders.

Yeah, I'm really not happy about having them exposed but I'm not too thrilled about the solutions to protect them thus far. I'd really like to get my hands on a set of EVO ProTeks like we had on Rubicat.

The LoD sliders were a HUGE improvement over the factory Rubi rails.

Not too bad at all. I remember the first time going out stock and setting the TCase skid down on some dirt, I freaked at the sound..haha. Now it's "OK were going to hit so go slow and not slam down."

LOL!! Yeah, overall, the JL did okay :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the excellent trail damage report video. You're the best at finding the weak spots, that's for sure. Looks like it is fairing pretty well for the trails you've been on. :rock:

LOL!! Thank you. Just trying to help others out :cool:

MCE was recently purchased by Daystar...it would be interesting to see if they will be offering fenders for the JL at SEMA...I think a set would look nice on Jet Li...

No kidding? News to me.

That sucks. I hate when small companies sell out.

Could be worse, they could have sold to Trans. At least Daystar manufactures all their stuff in the USA.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
LOL!! It'd be a drive for you but they really do good work. :crazyeyes:

QUOTE]
Yeah it would aha. I have body damage in the same spot that jet li had but I’m just thinking that I will put on some Evo skins.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom