VIDEO : JKX 2020 - Rocotillo Rapids & Habanero Falls New Mexico / PART 1

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Very cool video, I really enjoyed it!

Those were some sizable waterfalls, that 2-door really earned its $$!

Last edited:
great video :thumb: when you were at the water fall ledge with the synergy jeep, all I could think of was LMFAO and that song when they say "wiggle wiggle wiggle. " then I had that stupid song in my head all day yesterday.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video as always. [emoji106] Can't wait for the next one, especially if that was only a shakedown run!

So glad you enjoyed watching our video :cool:

Very cool video, I really enjoyed it!

Those were some sizable waterfalls, that 2-door really earned its $$!

Glad to hear it and yes, that 2-door worked it all week long :crazyeyes:

Nice rocks. Shake down run. Lol.

Yeah, there was no easing into things on this one :crazyeyes:

great video :thumb: when you were at the water fall ledge with the synergy jeep, all I could think of was LMFAO and that song when they say "wiggle wiggle wiggle. " then I had that stupid song in my head all day yesterday.

LOL - too funny :D

bhaner

This particular trip is put together by Mel at ORE and Nitto Tires. Usually there is a sign up online and participants are drawn to go.

If a Wayalife run is open to the forum Eddie will post it up here with any requirements. Its typically a first come type of sign up. Jist keep your eyes open for future runs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

What jesse said ^^^^ The JKX is not our run and you'd have to apply to attend. Our trips, we post up here. :yup:

Thanks for the replies.

I know I have submitted my info on the JKX webpage before. Anyone know if it needs to be done for each event? Or do they keep your info?

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Just got to watch this one. Shakedown run... in the same way that D-day was a scuffle. Holy shit that was insane.

Another awesome video. Really enjoyed it. Could really feel your frustration at the beginning. Looking forward to the next videos. Thanks for putting the videos together. Appreciate the time and effort to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video as always

Thank you :)

Thanks for the replies.

I know I have submitted my info on the JKX webpage before. Anyone know if it needs to be done for each event? Or do they keep your info?

Pretty sure you have to apply every year

What BaddestCross said, you need to apply for every event.

Just got to watch this one. Shakedown run... in the same way that D-day was a scuffle. Holy shit that was insane.

It was a fun day out for sure :crazyeyes:

Another awesome video. Really enjoyed it. Could really feel your frustration at the beginning. Looking forward to the next videos. Thanks for putting the videos together. Appreciate the time and effort to do it.

Glad you enjoyed the video. We were lucky that Cindy was filming when she was as you really can't make that shit up.

Yoo, that's sexy

Thanks!

Great video!!
Loved the falls, synergy jeep was dancing to the music going up the last big step. And no edits!
Looks like a lot of fun.

LOL - it really was so funny to see. :D

Discount Tire

Nice shake down run. Those trails reminded me of some of the trails in the Martinez Mine area in AZ. The steep waterfall was like Axle alley or Highway to Hell and then Ajax Mine trail. Good times for sure.

Sometimes I was cringing watching you guys peddle to the metal bouncing off the rocks.

Awesome job as always.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video once again. Thanks to you and Cindy for all you share with us [emoji631]

So glad you enjoyed the video :cool:

What a great video, can’t wait for more!

If you haven't seen it already, Part 2 is up and 3 is coming soon :thumb:

Great video! Always like seeing Moby do what he does so well.

Thank you and yes, Moby is made to play :cool:

Nice shake down run. Those trails reminded me of some of the trails in the Martinez Mine area in AZ. The steep waterfall was like Axle alley or Highway to Hell and then Ajax Mine trail. Good times for sure.

Sometimes I was cringing watching you guys peddle to the metal bouncing off the rocks.

Awesome job as always.

Speaking of which, you'll want to see part 3 ;)

Top Bottom