VIDEO : JKX 2020 - Moby Carried Off the Field / PART 4 [POST & WIN SHOT GLASSES]

wjtstudios

Hooked
I guess we all new this was coming, at least you were able to enjoy most of the run and got to see the whole crew

Great series as always, can’t wait to see where Moby goes next

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

treys1

Great video and awesome series in general. Hate that some thing so basic, yet so critical took you out. At least it was an easy fix!

Will Moby be at the New Years run? I have been watching him for 10 years doing the Jeep things I wish I could do, would be cool to see him in person!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess we all new this was coming, at least you were able to enjoy most of the run and got to see the whole crew

Great series as always, can’t wait to see where Moby goes next

Thank you. So glad you had fun watching the series. Fortunately, we were able to hit all the big trails and maybe more importantly, got to hang out will all our friends :yup:

Great video and awesome series in general. Hate that some thing so basic, yet so critical took you out. At least it was an easy fix!

Will Moby be at the New Years run? I have been watching him for 10 years doing the Jeep things I wish I could do, would be cool to see him in person!

You bet! Moby will definitely be at the NY kick off run :thumb:

pop2tu

Sucks seeing MOBY getting taken away on a trailer. I know the feeling of having put a lot of work into a vehicle, just to not have something minor cause all sorts of problems. At least you were with good friends, and got some great footage of the whole trip. Really enjoyed this series until the end.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

benatc1

Hooked
Tough way to end it, but seems like good time was had and always nice to wheel with friends who can help when something goes bad, glad Moby was up and running with an easy fix

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sucks seeing MOBY getting taken away on a trailer. I know the feeling of having put a lot of work into a vehicle, just to not have something minor cause all sorts of problems. At least you were with good friends, and got some great footage of the whole trip. Really enjoyed this series until the end.

Thank you. We're so glad you enjoyed the series :cool:

Tough way to end it, but seems like good time was had and always nice to wheel with friends who can help when something goes bad, glad Moby was up and running with an easy fix

Honestly, if not for the friends, this would have been a shitty trip. Friends are what make it great :thumb:

treys1

Thank you. So glad you had fun watching the series. Fortunately, we were able to hit all the big trails and maybe more importantly, got to hang out will all our friends :yup:

You bet! Moby will definitely be at the NY kick off run :thumb:

Awesome, really looking forward to it!

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Nothing is more frustrating than having mysterious and intermittent mechanical issues on the trail. On the bright side you could not have been with a better group of friends.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing is more frustrating than having mysterious and intermittent mechanical issues on the trail. On the bright side you could not have been with a better group of friends.

The intermittent things are always the worst. But, like you said, the bright side of things is that we were with a good group of friends :yup:

briand

Great video as usual. Sucks that Moby had so many issues on this trip. Great that it was nothing serious. Looks like a great trip overall.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video as usual. Sucks that Moby had so many issues on this trip. Great that it was nothing serious. Looks like a great trip overall.

Thank you and overall, it was a great trip! Fortunately, we got to do all the big trails and really, the issues we had all happened toward the end of the trip. :yup:

Another great series, Glad Moby is all fixed and ready to go again.

Thank you and yes, we're already hitting the trails :thumb:

Brute

Hooked
I'm glad that it wasn't an unknown gremlin...replacing wires is a helleva lot easier than troubleshooting ecm's...

bhaner

If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up what you thought of the JKX 2020 Series! A WINNER will be selected at random and posted on this thread. Thanks for watching! :)

View attachment 356363

I loved it! I hope to someday be able to attend!

Thanks again for taking the time to video, edit, and upload your adventures. :thumb:

jeeeep

Hooked
Watched the entire series a couple of times, good motivation to get the JK maintained and ready for trail use again :thumb:

Felt your pain/frustration when the issues trailered Moby after waiting so long to get him back and on the trail.

kudos to Robbie at Motech for overnighting what he thought would fix the issue and good to see they were able to find the issue and get Moby back on the road quickly.

Hard to believe JKX has been running for 11 years, always fun to participate even if only on video. Was that the last JKX ever?

shopping cart at the end, you fit in it! actually a bit jealous you can fold up that much to sit all the way in it hahaha

Looking forward to more trails in 2021 :thumb:

Last edited:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Damn definitely not a way to end a trip. I felt your frustration through the screen. Good thing like you said that it happened at the end of the trip and you still got to wheel the hell out of Moby! I was glad to see it was an easy fix and look forward to more videos of Moby. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad that it wasn't an unknown gremlin...replacing wires is a helleva lot easier than troubleshooting ecm's...

Oh yeah, you can imagine my sigh of relief when they found the wires had been cut through :crazyeyes:

Fucking Wires :doh:!

LOL - yeah, fuckin wires :crazyeyes:

I loved it! I hope to someday be able to attend!

Thanks again for taking the time to video, edit, and upload your adventures. :thumb:

You should sign up and try to make one. I think you'd enjoy it. :cool:

It was great to watch all the wheeling, sad to see Moby carried off on a trailer.

It was a bummer way to end things but at least we did get to do all the big wheeling. Glad you enjoyed watching it :thumb:

Top Bottom