VIDEO : JKX 2020 - Chile Challenge Trails & Gila Cliff Dwellings New Mexico / PART 2

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This was a great video! You guys got to hit some really good areas. Did you get any Chile to take home?

Unfortunately, we did not get to stop and buy any chile to take home. So wish we could have but we did get to eat at a killer restaurant in old town Las Cruces :yup:

The Moby rumble! what a sound....

That's some cool area, the dwellings were pretty amazing.

beanstalk, 6'10 lol, hell of a ledge!

thanks for bringing us along :thumb:

looking forward to the next one!

LOL - glad we could take you along for the fun :cool:

Brute

Hooked
Another great video...and as difficult as the trails appeared to be, the first day “shakedown” run might have been harder...

The cliff dwellings are incredible...I’d like to see them someday myself...

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great time. Those cave dealing look like the ones I got go see flying into a fire in AZ. I don't think there was any other way to see them other than from the air. Seeing that I have a full traction long arm lift now I know what to expect...haha. Can't wait for part 3.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

The awesome video work wheeling on some fun trails along with the trail history is what really makes my day every time I watch your fantastic travels. Thank you for taking us along for the ride. Looked like a fun AZ trail.

I hiked to a large cliff dwelling in AZ that is only 2 miles but 2000 foot elevation gain. You also have to go up 3 ropes to get there. History makes it the best. :clap2:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome trails out there in NM! Looked like some great times. The Indian structures were cool to see as well. Can’t wait for the next video! [emoji106]

Suspect

Thanks for the great content as always. One of the few channels I can watch videos all the way from start to finish! :rock:

I love the sound of the 8 kicking in on Moby. Great video. That was cool that you were able to actually get up into the ruins. Looking forward to the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

kpig

Great video of some great trails. I just realized something..... you and Cindy don't age. WTF? I guess the adventure Wayalife is the key. it was great to see ya again.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video...and as difficult as the trails appeared to be, the first day “shakedown” run might have been harder...

The cliff dwellings are incredible...I’d like to see them someday myself...

LOL - Ironically, I think it was :crazyeyes:

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great time. Those cave dealing look like the ones I got go see flying into a fire in AZ. I don't think there was any other way to see them other than from the air. Seeing that I have a full traction long arm lift now I know what to expect...haha. Can't wait for part 3.

LOL - not necessarily. Randy is crazy hard on his Jeep and maintenance isn't exactly something he does on a regular basis. :crazyeyes:

The awesome video work wheeling on some fun trails along with the trail history is what really makes my day every time I watch your fantastic travels. Thank you for taking us along for the ride. Looked like a fun AZ trail.

I hiked to a large cliff dwelling in AZ that is only 2 miles but 2000 foot elevation gain. You also have to go up 3 ropes to get there. History makes it the best. :clap2:

Wow, that sounds awesome! Also, we're heading into AZ next :yup:

Awesome trails out there in NM! Looked like some great times. The Indian structures were cool to see as well. Can’t wait for the next video! [emoji106]

Glad that we were able to share this with you :thumb:

Thanks for the great content as always. One of the few channels I can watch videos all the way from start to finish! :rock:

Wow, truly flattered that you would say as much. Thank you :blush:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love the sound of the 8 kicking in on Moby. Great video. That was cool that you were able to actually get up into the ruins. Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks! The new LT and 10-speed auto have been crazy fun and yes, the cliff dwellings were awesome to see :yup:

Great video of some great trails. I just realized something..... you and Cindy don't age. WTF? I guess the adventure Wayalife is the key. it was great to see ya again.

LOL - Says the asian guy! :cheesy: It was great wheeling with you again for sure. Hope we can do it again soon :thumb:

Great video!
Loved the Garret sized ledge!
The cliff dwellings were worth the trip in itself.
Having fun!!

It was a hell of a long ass drive to get to and then there was a hike to get to them but yes, seeing the cliff dwellings were worth the trip. :thumb:

Top Bottom