VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

I can't imagine it being better than my 2018 Power Wagon...which I mean, if you're a real man, that's what you drive for a pick up.. or a Raptor. Ha!.

I knew the power wagon comments were eventually going to show up. No diesel option is retarded. And it’s a completely different buyer and market who’s looking at full size trucks. This is not for them.

As for the Ford. I’m more than a little pissed they discontinued the V8 for the Raptor. For me it’s sacrileges to offer anything but a V8 in a truck like that.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
No, no, people who are- strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; or of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady; not feeling physically right or well; giddy, faint, or qualmish.....These people are not the only ones who bought Four doors, there were five normal people who are not queer, that bought them too

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm trying to think of the normal five mentioned in this post, and for the life of me, I can't think of their names. I know it's none of us !

Top Bottom