VIDEO : Jeep Find Your Freedom Gladiator Contest Submission - DIRECTOR'S CUT

USMC Wrangler

Ah ha! I was right the other day about trucks being on your minds! (I know you confirmed in a reply too [emoji1303])

Best of luck! 60-75 seconds is tough, but I’m certain you your final cut was as remarkable as this one.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Oh, man! Congrats on the new truck. What color will it be? I hope you two win because I know it would be an awesome video following you for a year. Good Luck.

Trail JK

It would be super cool if you guys won! I may know a couple of others who’ve ordered the JT too and I’m so jealous!! I want one! Lol
Can’t wait to see what you do with yours!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool video, and love that it celebrates the Emigrant Trail run! A lifetime memory for my guys, Et and Joe! Thank you for that, and best wishes! Miss you guys!

Thanks Michelle! We miss you too :)

Awesome video best of luck to you and Cindy

Thank you :)

Great video guys! I can’t wait to see your new truck when it arrives. Wishing you the best of luck.

Thanks Dan, we really do appreciate it :)

Nice job. Best of luck to you guys!

Glad you liked it and thank you :)

Ah ha! I was right the other day about trucks being on your minds! (I know you confirmed in a reply too [emoji1303])

Best of luck! 60-75 seconds is tough, but I’m certain you your final cut was as remarkable as this one.

LOL - yup, you were spot on. The final version is pretty much the same thing only with a few scenes left out. It doesn't have quite the same punch but hopefully the same feel.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on the JT! Good luck on the contest [emoji106]

Thank you :)

Very well done. Good luck!

We appreciate it Clay, thank you :)

Oh, man! Congrats on the new truck. What color will it be? I hope you two win because I know it would be an awesome video following you for a year. Good Luck.

Thanks Tom, we're getting a white one :)

It would be super cool if you guys won! I may know a couple of others who’ve ordered the JT too and I’m so jealous!! I want one! Lol
Can’t wait to see what you do with yours!

You could always sell your JK and make the bump up to a Gladiator :yup:

Awesome video and good luck to you guys! If I had the money I would have totally got in on this chance but alas I do not LOL

🍻 Best of luck 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Thank you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think you guys nailed it! I can’t think of a more essential adventure than the emigrant trails with a Gladiator. Good Luck![emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Et! As you know, we all did it in a Wrangler but a Gladiator might make it nicer. Would love to take on some of the other routes with or without this prize.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Thank you, we really do appreciate it but know there has to be others out there who've submitted some solid entries. Here's hoping :)

Well you guys have excellent production skills, a great concept to showcase the JT, compelling scenery in which to execute it, and an obvious affection for the Jeep brand. Really, I have to think you’ll be very strong contenders. Good luck!🤞🏻

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well you guys have excellent production skills, a great concept to showcase the JT, compelling scenery in which to execute it, and an obvious affection for the Jeep brand. Really, I have to think you’ll be very strong contenders. Good luck!🤞🏻

Well, once again, we really do appreciate it :cool:

jesse3638

Hooked
That was a great video. Good luck and I can't wait to see it when it arrives. Did they give you an estimated arrival date?

Top Bottom