VIDEO : Hi-Lift or Bottle Jack - What's the Better Tool for Changing a Tire?

Great video. Loved the disclaimer at the end. Anxiously waiting for the future comments from the 'experts' lol.
There were a great many disclaimers. I was waiting for Eddie to miss one. Especially about how it is possible to chain the axle to the frame in order to make it feasible to use the hi-lift. But he did not forget to mention that either.

This video will be a true test of viewer's attention span and mental faculties.

I still don't get why Eddie was willing to destroy a perfectly good tire just to make a video! 😉

Brute

Hooked
I’ve given away all my high lifts and mostly carry bottle jacks now…but I’ve seen some creative ways high lifts have been used in situations other than changing a tire. I also have a couple friends that carry them if needed on the trail…

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to give this thread a bump and let everyone know that I just got word that Bottle Jack Buddies were back in stock (y)

Boudain

Seriously I didn’t know bottle jacks were so useful. I always hated them from my days when they were included on cars, but that apparently was because they always included crappy ones. I’ll definitely be splurging for a good bottle jack over a High Lift

Top Bottom