VIDEO : Flex Testing EVO Trailing Arms on the Rocks

That suspension just works with the best of both worlds going fast and crawling. Great to see some shots on the rocks and really solidifying my game plan 😁

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That suspension just works with the best of both worlds going fast and crawling. Great to see some shots on the rocks and really solidifying my game plan 😁
Nothing cheap about it but yeah, it really is a great setup. Still need to dial things in but even as it, it's a performer for sure. Really looking forward to seeing what you do with it 👍

Looking good guys. Insane that you have so much flex that you’re looking for some resistance. (Big boy jeep problems) sounds like the dreaded 3.6 exhaust leak has made its way to the JT… been living with mine for a few years now.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good guys. Insane that you have so much flex that you’re looking for some resistance. (Big boy jeep problems) sounds like the dreaded 3.6 exhaust leak has made its way to the JT… been living with mine for a few years now.
LOL - definitely big boy Jeep problems. And yes, we've had the exhaust leak for a while now. I would have fixed it sooner but the DTD's make it a bit tougher to get to everything.

Top Bottom