VIDEO - ARROW QUEST : Search for Transcontinental Airway Beacons [Teaser]

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks. We tried really hard to use our drone to get us shots that looked more like they were filmed from a helicopter and not a drone.

It actually did look like a helicopter shot. Came out great. I too assumed it was a drone due to a much more accessible filming resource, though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It actually did look like a helicopter shot. Came out great. I too assumed it was a drone due to a much more accessible filming resource, though.

Glad to hear it. Fortunately or unfortunately, we've had the opportunity to experience what filming from a helicopter can be like well before everyone had a drone. It is because of it that we've stayed away from drones for as long as we have - most of the time, they just look so sterile. Shooting from a helicopter is just so much more organic.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Very nice! I guess I had better get out there and see some of these before this video drops.

wa7nd

Arrow Quest

I have never heard of these locators...Looking forward to the finished video.

Great job, as usual!

Rick

Jermovi

Love this! I read your posts a while back about these beacons and I want to go out and find the ones here in Utah. Can't wait to watch the video and the new series. You guys create some of the best off-road/jeep videos out there. Thank you.

Trail JK

Awesome!! Can't wait to see this! The drone footage is sick and so on point for this film! You guys are so talented! [emoji106]

my_jk

Awesome aerial shots :thumb: Perhaps one day I'll stumble upon one of these arrows. :idontknow:

FuriousDz

This is awesome!!! Cant wait to see the whole thing and the others you have in the works.

There needs to be a Wayalife channel on Directv!!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
oh man, the drone shots are pretty epic... I cant wait to check out the full video! Thanks again Eddie for sharing your adventures with us! :clap2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love this! I read your posts a while back about these beacons and I want to go out and find the ones here in Utah. Can't wait to watch the video and the new series. You guys create some of the best off-road/jeep videos out there. Thank you.

Thank you, we're so glad to hear you like our videos. This one will be a bit different that what you've seen from us in the past and we hope that you'll still enjoy it.

Awesome!! Can't wait to see this! The drone footage is sick and so on point for this film! You guys are so talented! [emoji106]

Thanks Rachel! I know you have a real eye for this kind of stuff so we're genuinely flattered. This was our first real attempt at using a drone to help get the footage that we want and so we were a bit concerned at how it how it would come out. Glad you thought it was okay. :yup:

Awesome aerial shots :thumb: Perhaps one day I'll stumble upon one of these arrows. :idontknow:

Depending on what part of CA you're in right now, there are a couple that you can still get up to and find.

love the drone shots of nevada............for us its a great memory!!!

I assume you've visited here in the past? If so, I think it might be time for a revisit :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is awesome!!! Cant wait to see the whole thing and the others you have in the works.

There needs to be a Wayalife channel on Directv!!

LOL!! You're too kind but I suspect that most people out there just wouldn't get it. :crazyeyes:

oh man, the drone shots are pretty epic... I cant wait to check out the full video! Thanks again Eddie for sharing your adventures with us! :clap2:

Glad you liked the shots. We have an idea of what we want to capture and can only hope that people like you will appreciate it :yup:

Cannot wait for this to come out! Great teaser as always!

Thank you

Very very nice!! The drone footage and the scenery is insane! Can't wait.

What's insane is that if we did a 360° view of the area we were in, you wouldn't see much of anything. Well, other than wide open empty land. It is what we love so much about Nevada!

Definitely got my attention. The videos just keep getting better.:yup:

Thank you, we're so glad you liked the clip and would be eager to see more in spite of lack of wheeling in it :yup:

Top Bottom