VIDEO : ACCUAIR Air Suspension System Questions Answered

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really is a neat lift for the adjustability in it. So will the rear auto level if you have a few hundred pounds in the bed or say a trailer on the hitch to stay flat?
As a matter of fact, we just filmed a short video that shows some of this. At least, the loading of the bed. We hope to do one on towing but need to wait until things thaw out a bit for us first LOL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The more I see of this system the more there is to like.
Not gonna lie, when my friend first reached out to me about this, I was happy to help but wasn't really sure what to expect. Now that I have it, I find that I really like and in ways I wasn't expecting. In fact, it's not just me, Cindy really likes it too. And to be clear, this kit is NOT coilovers but then, it's not trying to be.

Not gonna lie, when my friend first reached out to me about this, I was happy to help but wasn't really sure what to expect. Now that I have it, I find that I really like and in ways I wasn't expecting. In fact, it's not just me, Cindy really likes it too. And to be clear, this kit is NOT coilovers but then, it's not trying to be.
This rig looks like it should be a lot better at the mall than the built-up rigs on 40s and the grumpy grille. Those other rigs can not make cool air sounds.

DMF

This would be great if it was offered for the JL's also. My cousin has been contemplating getting an RTT because he won't be able to get into his garage with the RTT on.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This would be great if it was offered for the JL's also. My cousin has been contemplating getting an RTT because he won't be able to get into his garage with the RTT on.
Actually, it is offered on a JL. It just doesn't work on one with a diesel or 4Xe.

kevman65

Hooked
Actually, it is offered on a JL. It just doesn't work on one with a diesel or 4Xe.
I bet the diesel could be done, just wouldn't fall into the "no cutting" category.

I think it's the Aux Battery box that gets in the way and there are mods to take care of that problem.

DMF

Oh cool, thanks for the info. Will let him know. He was looking at taking a loss to switch over to a Gladiator and using a half rack.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I bet the diesel could be done, just wouldn't fall into the "no cutting" category.

I think it's the Aux Battery box that gets in the way and there are mods to take care of that problem.
Yup, I'm sure it could be done. In fact, I've talked to ACCUAIR and they've told me that there have been customers who have had shops make something work. Just like anything, it's all about how much you're willing or unwilling to do.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh cool, thanks for the info. Will let him know. He was looking at taking a loss to switch over to a Gladiator and using a half rack.
LOL - yeah, I don't know if he would need to go that far. The JL and even the JK kits are really nice too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol, the juvenile in me is wondering if there's a flatulence sound option when airing down? It'd be great at the crowded gas station.
Now that would be funny. The purge port is easily accessible - I bet you could take the mouth of a whoopie cushion and place it onto it LOL

DMF

LOL - yeah, I don't know if he would need to go that far. The JL and even the JK kits are really nice to
It's because his garage is so low, with his roof rack it only leaves him a couple of inches. He needs to get his jeep inside his garage to help hoist the rtt off his jeep. The gladiators you can get the half height bed racks to put the rtt's on.

black pearl

Hooked
Is what you saw on a TJ or a JL/JT? If it was the prior, that was an old Airock system and yes, it does use air bags but no, it's nowhere close to being this kit. What makes ACCUAIR so cool is the computer that makes it all work.
It was on a JL. He had said it was a new thing. It had auto leveling features but he could also override that with a controller for each corner. Only talked with him for about five minutes.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It was on a JL. He had said it was a new thing. It had auto leveling features but he could also override that with a controller for each corner. Only talked with him for about five minutes.
Okay, it was most likely an ACCUAIR system then. If I could guess, it was probably the kit they used to sell before Arnott took over things.

black pearl

Hooked
Okay, it was most likely an ACCUAIR system then. If I could guess, it was probably the kit they used to sell before Arnott took over things.
I’m excited to see what you put it through in the rocks and how it performs. The one i seen did look smooth going through by buck.

Top Bottom