VIDEO : A Terrific Way to Spend the Day Just an Hour Away from Vegas

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you're ever out in Las Vegas and looking to do something a little different, I would highly recommend that you to take a short trip up and over the beautiful Spring Mountains and visit the town of Pahrump. In addition to all the great Jeep trails that extend right from the edge of town and being a gateway to Death Valley, there are tons of fun things you can do out there including, sampling fine wines made by the area's three wineries, tasting rum made from locally grown sugar canes and enjoying wonderful meads and ciders made right in town. And, in this video, you'll get to see us do all of that as we visit the Sanders Family Winery, Artesian Winery, Desert Distillery and Stonewise Mead & Cider and all before hitting a nearby historical trail that took us up to 7,700 feet above sea level and well out of the desert heat.

THE TASTING TOUR

PET FRIENDLY HOTELS
Holiday Inn Express - Pahrump
Best Western - Pahrump

#jeep #wayalife #lasvegas #pahrump #sanderswinery #artesiancellars #pahrumpwinery #desertcanedistillery #stonewise #wine #winetasting #rum #rumtasting #agricol #mead #cider #charcoalkiln #mojave #desert #ihg #bestwestern

RK Racing

Some of the best trips that I can remember were the less unplanned ones that were extra relaxing because there was no thought or stress prior. Sounds like you guys have a great day and also one to remember.

That was a fun video, thanks!

Also, can’t wait to see the internet experts comment on how you guys were tasting things the wrong way. 😂

jesse3638

Hooked
Some of the best trips that I can remember were the less unplanned ones that were extra relaxing because there was no thought or stress prior. Sounds like you guys have a great day and also one to remember.
Yeah that was how my wife and I found The Joint in Randsburg. Some friends we made here on Wayalife sent a text and told us to head on up...haha.

Looks like a great time. I've spent countless nights there and need to get back to check these places out.

jeeeep

Hooked
that looks like a great day (y)

not a big run drinker but all those flavors sound interesting.

I'd need a nap after that much sampling lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, these kind of trips are the best especially being that most of our filmed trips are a lot of work. Glad you enjoyed seeing it :)
Looks like a great day!
It really was. Some of the most fun we've had in a while. Hope we can do it with you someday soon :)
That was a fun video, thanks!

Also, can’t wait to see the internet experts comment on how you guys were tasting things the wrong way. 😂
Glad you enjoyed seeing the fun we had! As far as internet experts go, so far, all we've been getting so far are Karen's getting all bent about us drinking and driving :rolleyes:

kat0.png

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah that was how my wife and I found The Joint in Randsburg. Some friends we made here on Wayalife sent a text and told us to head on up...haha.

Looks like a great time. I've spent countless nights there and need to get back to check these places out.
Need to get you two out on a trip with us (y)
that looks like a great day (y)

not a big run drinker but all those flavors sound interesting.

I'd need a nap after that much sampling lol
LOL - you don't actually get served a whole lot and you don't have to drink it all. Just taste it :)
Now that’s my kind of trip. 😎 Amy and I look forward to catching up soon.

Cheers! 🍷🍹🐝🍯🥃
Sounds like fun!
Napa, Tuscany, Burgundy…and Pahrump. Who would’ve thunk…..
LOL - Pahrump is far from a Napa or any other wine region but it is cool that wine grapes can be grown out there.

Top Bottom