Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

So I'm kinda trippin on there being too much black on the front fender to the hood, so I added a thin blue line to break it up. What do you think? Too much?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The only other blue on my jeep is the Kings, so I'm thinking this helps tie it all together.

I was just looking at these fresh pics wondering what I missed from the other night. It's those blue lines. They really bring everything together!!!! The blue lines somehow just complete the front perfectly!! Nice job sir!!! You are an artiest!!!!

It works with the Kings.

Definitely like it. Matches well and breaks things up just enough.

I was just looking at these fresh pics wondering what I missed from the other night. It's those blue lines. They really bring everything together!!!! The blue lines somehow just complete the front perfectly!! Nice job sir!!! You are an artiest!!!!

That thing is a beast! Nice.

Thanks guys. The more I look at it the more I like it. It just needed that little bit of detail. :beer:

The jeep was due for a deep cleaning. Front wheel wells all cleaned up & painted. Tires flipped and a spare set of shiny red rings instaled.

Front end put back together and tires & wheels back on. Just about Show ready for KMC Jeep Bash in LongBeach Ca in July.:thumb:

image.jpgimage.jpg

A small jeep show for Father's Day at a local church. And stopped by the iconic "Mel's Diner" ,this is the same diner where the TV show was filmed back in the 70s. It is still open for business today! And yes, it was 120° 
I was also approved by the Arizona Rangers!
image.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I finally got rid of those nasty tore up roll bar covers. I put on some new Cage Covers, they look great and went on pretty easy. It looks like new again.

Your jeep is a masterpiece man. I hope my little red 2dr will grow up one day to be a beast. Like you said keep throwing $$$ at it, and I'm trying...[emoji389]

Top Bottom