Updated Texas Hidden Falls Adventure Park Newbie Run Oct 2nd-3rd

daverawr

Alright guys, looks like my interview for a job at Apple, is falling on Oct 2nd. :( So unfortunately.....

i cant drive up there at the intended metting time :( (you thought i was going to bail right? nahhhh :bleh: ) but this does bum me out a bit
but hey ill still be driving up there after the interview at night time. Hopefully before the gates close to get in. Im not sure what time gates close or if they will open it if i let them know what im there for. Will see. But I did have a interview for a job today as well still waiting on reply for them by this sunday. Hoping something comes out of all this!!! We will see. :)

Some bad news and some good. Still excited! For the houston folk i can still plan the convoy for you guys if needed i just wont be able to partake in it !

Last edited:

Kumar

Alright guys, looks like my interview for a job at Apple, is falling on Oct 2nd. :( So unfortunately.....

i cant drive up there at the intended metting time :( (you thought i was going to bail right? nahhhh :bleh: ) but this does bum me out a bit
but hey ill still be driving up there after the interview at night time. Hopefully before the gates close to get in. Im not sure what time gates close or if they will open it if i let them know what im there for. Will see. But I did have a interview for a job today as well still waiting on reply for them by this sunday. Hoping something comes out of all this!!! We will see. :)

Some bad news and some good. Still excited! For the houston folk i can still plan the convoy for you guys if needed i just wont be able to partake in it !

Good luck with your interview! If you're not going to make it before they close, give them a call and they should give you the gate code so you can get in.

daverawr

Good luck!

Good luck! Still glad you can make it out tho

Good luck with your interview! If you're not going to make it before they close, give them a call and they should give you the gate code so you can get in.

Thanks guys ! :D I looked online, looks like they close at 9PM on friday so I dont see me being later than that but ill find that out while driving haha. ! Ill keep you guys updated as it nears, incase its early or late incase ETA changes etc. Cause as of now, im not sure what time the interview is exactly or how long it will take.

jpat30

Hey guys,
If there is still a slot open, My cousin from Cedar Park would like to join up. He has been to HF many times and would be bringing his built up XJ. If not, its definitely no big deal. Just let me know. Thanks.
Jeremy

USMC Wrangler

Hey guys,
If there is still a slot open, My cousin from Cedar Park would like to join up. He has been to HF many times and would be bringing his built up XJ. If not, its definitely no big deal. Just let me know. Thanks.
Jeremy

Jeremy, your cousin is added. That means...the groups are now full!!!

daverawr

Cutting fenders this weekend for more clearance for the tires so I don't get scared by the tires trying to eat the fenders anymore while on the trails [emoji23][emoji28]

drafh

This time next week Tabasco and I will be on the road to Hidden Falls. So excited to meet everyone and hit the trails. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443192419.063243.jpg

daverawr

lol :doh:

But isnt that just the BEST?!

It scared the living shit out of me last time when on the more technical trails I was listening for scrapes etc then I heard the loud noise and was like dammit what messed up now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Jackal01

So since Dave has his interview and won't be making the trip up does anybody want to convoy still? I normally take and prefer 290. I was planning on leaving my house (249/1960 general area) at 1200. Make a stop at Buccees (duh) at Mueschke and 290 on the way. Head straight for the walmart which is roughly 3 hours from my house. Leaves some time for a pit stop, meeting up, etc.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
So since Dave has his interview and won't be making the trip up does anybody want to convoy still? I normally take and prefer 290. I was planning on leaving my house (249/1960 general area) at 1200. Make a stop at Buccees (duh) at Mueschke and 290 on the way. Head straight for the walmart which is roughly 3 hours from my house. Leaves some time for a pit stop, meeting up, etc.

Im up for a convoy to Austin! I'll go either way, I just prefer I10 to 71 to avoid he construction. but friday afternoon shouldnt be bad. I still have to figure out a plan to sneak out of work early...

tdougherty81

I can meet you somewhere on 290. I will take Hwy6 to 290. Maybe somewhere there?

BobbyGTX

I can probably do it, I still have to get some work done Friday morning before I can leave. That the time i was trying get out Houston

daverawr

My interview is at 9 AM. So I plan on being there for 2-3 hours cause the interview time after the one I scheduled is at 1 PM so I should be out with enough time to go home change, get the dogs in the car and then trail behind you guys and possibly either meet up along the way or meet up at Walmart / the restaurant we have set for the group for sure. Depending how traffic is.

Top Bottom