Upcoming Trip: 2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/03/15

I'm surprised I'm not on the list already :cheesy: We'll be there with Cullen co-piloting again! Buffalo Bills is a maybe for us but more then likely!

Put Kevin and I down as a strong maybe! Resereved a room already hoping to join everybody :rock:

This sounds fun but dont think I can swing this......Think we will be in Steamboat until that weekend. Enjoy!

2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run

We're in, please add Ray and me booked at Buffalo Bills! :)

Last edited:
It is an 18 hour drive from DFW but trying to convince SWMBO :bowdown: this is something we should do. Will keep you posted.

I usually wait until the last minute to commit because I can't plan more than a couple of hours ahead without my plans getting changed. My social secretary and bestest friend tells me that we don't have any previous engagements planned for that date ( she can make plans months in advance). So please put us on the list ahead of time for a change. :wings:

I usually wait until the last minute to commit because I can't plan more than a couple of hours ahead without my plans getting changed. My social secretary and bestest friend tells me that we don't have any previous engagements planned for that date ( she can make plans months in advance). So please put us on the list ahead of time for a change. :wings:

Because plans change or because you can't remember what plans you make? ;)

Top Bottom