Upcoming Trip: 2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/03/15

Awesome!! I just updated the list and it looks like this is going to be one hell of a big group :crazyeyes:

this is turning out to be prob the biggest group yet for a run! im excited to see pics from everyone already!

Sounds like fun, I'm in!

Newbie to the group, but not to offroading. Will be joining you for this one. 2005 Wrangler Unlimited in an altered state....lol.;)

this is turning out to be prob the biggest group yet for a run! im excited to see pics from everyone already!

With that many rigs, the caravan will probably be two miles long.

make sure you bring your bonoculars and your different lenses to see that far with your camera ;)

Last year's run was 36+ rigs and I think Eddie said that was one of the biggest New Year's runs yet. So this sure does look to top that. :yup: That jeep train was crazy long and we were getting all kind of looks and thumbs up on the fwy. Will be great to see/have so many of us all in one place. :thumb:

Last year's run was 36+ rigs and I think Eddie said that was one of the biggest New Year's runs yet. So this sure does look to top that. :yup: That jeep train was crazy long and we were getting all kind of looks and thumbs up on the fwy. Will be great to see/have so many of us all in one place. :thumb:

2013 had 49 jeeps.

You're not listed Adam, not able to go?

You saved my Bacon on the Little Sluice back in June - I may need you for this trip as well! :thumb:

I will not be attending. Cannot take time off of work from now until about the second week in January.

2013 had 49 jeeps.

I stand corrected. Forgot year before last. :thumb:

That might have been the one Eddie said was the largest group. In either case, 2013 and 2014 were both a blast. Sure they all have been, but I've only had my jeep since 2012. :D

I will not be attending. Cannot take time off of work from now until about the second week in January.

That sucks. When your schedule allows, it'd be cool to do some wheeling with you. My schedule will be clearing up about the same time. :thumb:

Put me down as a maybe..I'm going to be flying in from out of town on Friday night so hopefully I won't be to tired

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run

Count me and my wife in for Saturday only. Excited to meet everybody and their jeeps

Also my wife parents want to go so there would be another jeep.

Last edited:
Top Bottom