Tube Doors 4 door

DManuel

Chris, go with Rancho. They work great. The extra cost is offset by not having to buy new mirrors. The stock mirrors fit perfectly. Just put a little strap from the door tube to the hook on the Jeep, where the regular door strap goes. This helps the door from flying open too far when you open it. Ours fit great and don't rattle at all.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Chris, go with Rancho. They work great. The extra cost is offset by not having to buy new mirrors. The stock mirrors fit perfectly. Just put a little strap from the door tube to the hook on the Jeep, where the regular door strap goes. This helps the door from flying open too far when you open it. Ours fit great and don't rattle at all.

Good call, I use zip ties. :brows:

Hightower

I agree I am going to pick up a set at EJS this year. :thumb:

Looks good! You go with the spider web shade covers? How you liking those?

Yes, I got the Spider web shade covers. We had to go thru a few mud holes yesterday on the trail and they seemed to help keep a little of the mud off of me. Only one trip on them, but I like them so far.

GCM 2

I think the Rancho's look the best out of all the tube doors, but for the record Mel (EVO1) has not run the Rancho's in a really, really long time. He runs Bestop with the metal skins on EVO1 now.

EVO1 back in the day with Rancho doors:

image-879821478.jpg

EVO1 current day with Bestop doors:

image-2486132186.jpg

Top Bottom