Tube Doors 4 door

Hightower

Anyone have reccomendations on tube doors front and back for JK Rubi I was looking at the Rancho doors.

Interested in best fit.

Thanks

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've run both Rancho and OR-FAB doors and both worked out well but, I prefer the Rancho's enough that I still have them. What I like most about them is that they allow you to bolt on your factory mirrors and they get installed in pretty much the same place as they would be on your hard doors. In other words, little to no adjustment of the mirrors is necessary after install. Being that there's just 2 bolts holding your mirrors onto your doors, removal and install is fast and easy. :yup:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
One of the few things I like from Shittybilt is their tube doors. I like the lines better than all the others. I bought some mirrors at AutoZone and bolted them on. But I am partial to complete doorless. :yup: I think you can get all 4 for under $500.

Hightower

One of the few things I like from Shittybilt is their tube doors. I like the lines better than all the others. I bought some mirrors at AutoZone and bolted them on. But I am partial to complete doorless. :yup: I think you can get all 4 for under $500.

Don who is this Shittybuilt you speak of? Lol ;-)

Thx guys

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just because I haven't seen a shot of them on this thread yet...

main.php

We run the OR-FAB and Bestop (I believe) and agree with WOL the full mirrors are nice but we did put full mirrors on our OR-FAB's too just a hokey design haha. I do like the adjustability (they bolt into the hinge) of the OR-FAB doors vs my Bestop that just drop into the door hinges. That may be where the rugged ridge are better, not sure. I have become more a fan of half doors than tube lately just because they give you the visibility but a more "door like" feeling. The cheapest is just remove the doors :cheesy:

Tried to find photos on my phone if mine but couldn't. Here are the OR-FAB with covers.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392913226.659527.jpg

Hightower

Eddie and Mel ran the Rancho tube doors........I like the custom skins on Mel's doors......both your sized rig and look awesome.....
View attachment 70090
View attachment 70091

I have the Body Armor tube doors.......I liked the mesh look myself....
View attachment 70093
View attachment 70105

Here are two more of friends at Octoberfest
View attachment 70096
View attachment 70100

~Woodrow~

Just because I haven't seen a shot of them on this thread yet...

main.php

Smittybilt ^^^

Please stop posting summary pictures its only 38 degrees :grayno: in Calgary today... lol :cheesy::cheesy:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Please stop posting summary pictures its only 38 degrees :grayno: in Calgary today... lol :cheesy::cheesy:

My bad......I forgot about you frozen tundra peeps up in Alberta :bleh:
image.jpg
What is this "Winter" that you speak of?!?

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

Hightower

Rancho

Caught the Bug
I'm biased.... :D
Easy install. The latch lines up dang near spot on with very little need to adjust.
We provide a small rubber grommet to slide between the JK door frame and the tube door, to stop the rattling. So you have to drill a small hole to mount the grommet. I went with the optional SpiderWebShade doors, my 6 year old son likes this combo, it makes him feel more protected with this set up.

Rancho_bumper_zps78c00f1e.jpg

On mine I bought optional mirrors from Quadratec since it is kind of a PITA on a 13 to remove them. I did have to return the driver mirror though as it would blow down while driving. :icon_crazy: I haven't installed that mirror yet, but will in a few weeks. Moab is late this year... :thinking:

DSC02973_zps1da97708.jpg

Top Bottom