Trail Recon...

I noticed that there are GPS coordinates in the most recent video that Brad posted. They are as text in the video rather than in comments.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed that there are GPS coordinates in the most recent video that Brad posted. They are as text in the video rather than in comments.
I honestly have no idea why you feel such a need to post things like this up especially giving all that I've said. I mean, I get it, you have a thing for this guy and that's great. I just wish you'd spend more of your time posting up on his forum.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Truth be told, I've met this guy in person before and he seemed really nice but I would never go so far as to say that I 'know him personally' because of it. And really, I couldn't care less what he chooses to do on his videos or on his forum or whatever. Clearly, this is America and he's free to do whatever the hell he wants. The only thing that I, as in ME, am asking is that the members of MY forum be respectful of the things that I request and that is to simply, NOT make this forum a part of what I see to be a real frickin problem. It would kill me to know that somehow, it was because of information found here on WAYALIFE that a place I care about or could care about would be overwhelmed with people, trashed or worse, destroyed.

With that said, I am asking you bobfriesenhahn, please give this one a rest. As in, I'd be grateful if you could please NOT POST on this thread anymore. I would very much appreciate it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom