Trail Raider Photo Diary/Build Thread

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Not yet. Have to be be damn near ready to ship. Plan is for install to start week of 5/8, and ready for GTD.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

are you GOING to GTW? I'm probably going to go, its one jeep event Ash actually gets excited about because she loves the beach. If you guys decide you want to go, lets roll together. :yup: Ash and I always go solo being that most of the people we go to meet live around Beaumont. (SETX Jeep club/Bottoms-up/XXX)

Yuss! Awesome spot for sure [emoji106]. Can't wait to have mountains in my back yard again [emoji847]

Yep! Not as close as you'd be in UT, but much more manageable than now lol

are you GOING to GTW? I'm probably going to go, its one jeep event Ash actually gets excited about because she loves the beach. If you guys decide you want to go, lets roll together. :yup: Ash and I always go solo being that most of the people we go to meet live around Beaumont. (SETX Jeep club/Bottoms-up/XXX)

No plans yet. Just praying I'll have the jeep back by then. If I do get it back in time, I'll be working on breaking in the gears. So I'm down for a day trip to the beach! IF Yas has off, I'm sure she'd be down too. That's a big IF though, as y'all know lol

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Yep! Not as close as you'd be in UT, but much more manageable than now lol

No plans yet. Just praying I'll have the jeep back by then. If I do get it back in time, I'll be working on breaking in the gears. So I'm down for a day trip to the beach! IF Yas has off, I'm sure she'd be down too. That's a big IF though, as y'all know lol

yeah, we always do a day trip (well mid day out, late evening/early morning back :yawn37: ) lol lets plan on it and if you HAPPEN to have the wrangler, awesome. if you don't, rock the renegade??

yeah, we always do a day trip (well mid day out, late evening/early morning back :yawn37: ) lol lets plan on it and if you HAPPEN to have the wrangler, awesome. if you don't, rock the renegade??

Hell yes. Get a chance to try out the sand mode! I'll keep you posted on the build. Would you guys camp out on the beach? Or get a room for the night?

Kyle7R

We need a "Kyle and Dave's Excellent Adventure, Charlie, Mike, Patrick, Tom, Bubba, and the wives can come too" :yup: :beer:

That would be a helluva adventure. Sign us up! Good beer, mountain house food, and scenic wheeling, and we're sold.

ohhhhh boy, I'm gonna need a bigger place ;)

Look what I'm doing right now...lol.

View attachment 253175

Come North!!

Even still, you'd be almost as close as you were when I was in Crosby. Lol.

Y'all can't be talking dirty like that. Gettin me all hot and bothered.

You know you like it!

Hell yes. Get a chance to try out the sand mode! I'll keep you posted on the build. Would you guys camp out on the beach? Or get a room for the night?

Not sure what their availability is like, but we have some friends who just finished their beach house there and rent it out for half the year. It might be a little higher than some, but it is amazingly nice and can fit a crap-ton of folks. It's also a little farther north on the beach. Away from some of the craziness, so you can escape when you're ready. I'll see if I can't find their info and shoot it over to ya'll if you're interested.

Top Bottom