Tough day yesterday, sheared knuckle driver side on tough mountain recovery

I also, have new OEM replacement front axle shafts if you can't find any instock.
I will buy these from you as well. I'm doing chromoly shafts but there might be some lead time and I'm trying to get back into the game asap. I have become a complete recovery nerd and am addicted to doing offroad recovery. For me, it's like wheeling with a purpose.

I will buy these from you as well. I'm doing chromoly shafts but there might be some lead time and I'm trying to get back into the game asap. I have become a complete recovery nerd and am addicted to doing offroad recovery. For me, it's like wheeling with a purpose.
Still have them. Do you still have my number?

I had chosen them because I saw you ran them in videos. I will change my plan to chromoly shafts. I am told there is a Gear and shaft shop on Glendale here in Reno that does great things. I do volunteer off-road recovery almost everyday with 775ofr.org and I need to make my rig as solid as possible. I had planned Dana 60's but then my daughter got accepted into Stanford and now I will be poor for the next four years trying to do right and help her.
Which shop? I was born and raised in Reno (lived there for almost 50 years) and haven’t found any great shops so I’m curious if it is someone relatively new.

Top Bottom