TIN CAMP - This is the Last One...

Director

Here are some more shots of everything in the morning.
20230913103820-49733b16.jpg

A few shots of the original cabin.
20230913103946-6dd8c260.jpg

20230913105211-5d3027dc.jpg

20230913105222-6a8c530f.jpg

20230913104742-d0d5bac0.jpg

20230913104905-e7e1f66c.jpg

20230913104042-595b96ec.jpg

20230913105038-b9a15202.jpg

20230913104932-ffb4cb7d.jpg

20230913105118-c532eeb7.jpg

20230913105110-5b39655c.jpg

20230913105127-669aa15a.jpg
That’s Awesome!!! Congratulations!!

Jsouder53

Hooked
With a BIG THANKS to WJCO and all his research, we bought a Tactacam Reveal X Pro game camera and with cell service so that we could have eyes out here. And, I have to say that we've been extremely happy with it especially being that we get to see all kinds of cool things and on a daily basis. I should note, there is zero Verizon service out here and very little ATT but enough for us to get it to work for us. Anyway, here are a few clips that we've been able to get with it. Oh, and please don't mind the date and time showing as it needs to be set on the camera and I haven't done that yet.

This is one of the very first videos that we got soon after setting up the cam.

This is one that we got in the early morning hours and you can see how well the cam handles low lighting.

Here's a couple after it snowed and late in the afternoon.

That’s awesome! Is hunting allowed on your property there?

edit: just forgot that you said it’s popular in the original post.

Bear_JT

Hooked
That is so cool! Congratulations Cindy and Eddie! It looks amazing there! Besides the cabins and and amazing property, that Centaur tractor is pretty cool.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Damn with views like that it would be hard to leave. All the game on the property is amazing too! Hopefully they stick around with the increased activity.

I looked into it for KOH. It's stupid expensive for equipment and a subscription. Plus the service would probably be no better than the barely ATT they're getting...haha
Starlink is easily paid for by selling more hitch stingers. Regardless, it would allow Eddie to take care of his on-line presence while enjoying being there.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I looked into it for KOH. It's stupid expensive for equipment and a subscription. Plus the service would probably be no better than the barely ATT they're getting...haha
I had it temporarily before I moved and it was pretty fast! That was 2 years ago before he started blasting more satellites into space too. Yes, the equipment cost was high but service cost wasn’t too much more than normal internet.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s Awesome!!! Congratulations!!
Thank you :)
What a beautiful piece of property! Congratulations to you both.
Thank you, we really do appreciate it :)
That’s awesome! Is hunting allowed on your property there?

edit: just forgot that you said it’s popular in the original post.
Yeah, hunting is real popular in this mountain range. One of the sons of the previous owners used to base and lead hunting excursions from the property.
That is so cool! Congratulations Cindy and Eddie! It looks amazing there! Besides the cabins and and amazing property, that Centaur tractor is pretty cool.
Thank you and yes, really happy with the tractor 😁
That is some pretty special shit, right there. Bravo.
Thank you. We're quite happy with what we were able to get :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ffs….

Congrats !!! I’m gonna take a week off to tour all your new properties
LOL - our Mason property is just 20 min away from your Topaz one. However, this one, you'll want to spend at least a day or two at. Lot's to see and do.
Beautiful. Going to have the state bought up soon.
LOL - if Cindy has anything to do with it, yeah... that might happen 🤪
Damn with views like that it would be hard to leave. All the game on the property is amazing too! Hopefully they stick around with the increased activity.
It really is hard to leave but I'll tell ya, I'm glad I'm not there right now. Super cold and snowy right now. As far as the game goes, I'm told by the previous owners and the locals that they've always been here. :)
We’re gonna need to chip in and get them a starlink subscription or we’ll hardly ever hear from them. 😢 😂
LOL - this is just a summer camp but we do hope to spend a lot of time out there during that time.
Really nice find! Just one quick trip through that area and in and out of Great Basin and I love that area. Congratulations!!
Thank you. We've always loved it out there and are super happy that we were able to find and buy this place.

jeeeep

Hooked
actually, service is pretty good so long as you have clear shot to satellites, heavily wooded areas takes a bit more aiming but good service.

Top Bottom