TIN CAMP - This is the Last One...

Breer

Caught the Bug
This is awesome! So much potential and it's pretty amazing what that place is surrounded by! Congratulations! Will be looking forward to seeing what you do with this piece of property!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow very nice I’m a little jealous 🤣
Congrats. Id have a hard time leaving
Thanks! But I think you'd want to leave once it started to snow like it is now LOL
This is awesome! So much potential and it's pretty amazing what that place is surrounded by! Congratulations! Will be looking forward to seeing what you do with this piece of property!
Thank you. Hope to post up more as soon as we can :)

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks like another great property. May have to see about one of those RV spots...haha. That's my kind of place. Quiet and no one around. Congrats! Looks like between all your properties you'll have plenty to keep you busy.

CalSgt

Hooked
Congratulations, and thanks for sharing that place is RAD!

how far to the nearest power?

I ask because we lived on generator and hospital batteries/inverter for 3 years. Being off grid is cool and all but it sucked as a high school kid. LOL, I just had to move the original 2000 watt inverter the other day, that sucker is like 50 pounds and huge compared to modern stuff. It was one of the baddest inverters made for personal use in the 90’s.

Local utility wanted $36K originally to run power 1/2 mile. It had to be underground due to restrictions that were part of the property purchase. We eventually talked them down to $18K by doing the trench and conduit ourselves, and the final bill was actually only $9K because we worked as laborers during the install.

benatc1

Hooked
That is a WAY COOL piece of land and a huge congratulations to you two! Nice to see everything seems to be in a restorable state as well, will make for one hell of a project and I'm sure the new Gladiator will see the use too. Absolutely beautiful landscape and it'd be great to have a WAL run start or end there someday... ;)
For sure the new Gladiator we bought was in part to help out here and yes, we would very much love to do a run that started from or ended here. In addition to the cabins and RV spots, there are a lot of good camp sites as well.

Thank you, we really do appreciate it and we're very much looking forward to fixing things up and maybe more importantly, to do some exploring around the area :)
This would be an epic multi day trip, start in idk middlegate station and end in your back yard??

NPC 6060⁸42

Wow what an amazing piece of property. Congratulations such spectacular views and all the buildings look to be in good condition. Looks like you really found a special place.

JAGS

Hooked
Congrats to you and Cindy. I’d be lying to say I wasn’t a bit envious. You guys truly are living life to the fullest. 🤙😎🥃🥃 Look forward to seeing your adventures at, starting from, or ending at tin camp. With all these properties, the challenge will be how to divide your time. Ha ha.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Congrats Cindy and Eddie on your new property! Truly a camp Wayalife! The views, remoteness, and investment opportunities make this truly a gem. Looking forward to following the many upgrades and adventures to come! 🥃 By the way love the Nevada whiskey glasses.

Sylvester

that's amazing I really like that area - NO PEOPLE. even Great Basin only get a few visitors comapred to some other parks. sweet

Top Bottom