Time for new tires and gears.

I think it’s time to create another poll on this topic and have folks input what they’re running. Axle, tires, engine, gears, transfer case, and mods (c gussets, etc) Seem like a common question and there’s typically two gears that people commonly run depending on their tire size and use case

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think it’s time to create another poll on this topic and have folks input what they’re running. Axle, tires, engine, gears, transfer case, and mods (c gussets, etc) Seem like a common question and there’s typically two gears that people commonly run depending on their tire size and use case

I look for that, in the OP. If it isn’t there, I ask. It comes up so often that it has been in the FAQ section for years.
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...s-Every-Newbie-has-about-the-Jeep-JK-Wrangler

The chart is pretty accurate, and the rest is just opinion on what RPM you want to turn.

Last edited:
I’m in need of tires and will be going 37’s. With a 6 speed manual 4:88’s will get me closer to stock but I want a bit more low end on the trail so I’m going 5:13’s. It’ll be nice to put in 6th and go when traveling. It’s a Jeep so I cruise between 70-75mph. Just have to wait for the tax return.

Top Bottom