Time for a lift...

vasquez27

So it’s time to upgrade from the stock JKU lift and shocks. I have some KO2s that are 33s and 12.5 wide. Looking for a good 2.5 in lift that would be great as mostly a daily but can also handle trails like Fins N Things. I’m set on Fox shocks. My brother in law has a lift from metal cloak he’s pretty happy with. Any suggestions??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

So it’s time to upgrade from the stock JKU lift and shocks. I have some KO2s that are 33s and 12.5 wide. Looking for a good 2.5 in lift that would be great as mostly a daily but can also handle trails like Fins N Things. I’m set on Fox shocks. My brother in law has a lift from metal cloak he’s pretty happy with. Any suggestions??

Not metal joke thats for sure. Check out Evo, Synergy, and Rancho for a quality lift.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would check out evo, synergy or rancho. All great companies, I believe they all support the forum as well.

Check out our site and if you decide to purchase an EVO lift, use the code GetEVO5 at checkout to save.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not metal joke thats for sure. Check out Evo, Synergy, and Rancho for a quality lift.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

So why not metal cloak? I’m tempted because they stay true to the geometry of the Jeep and I wouldn’t have to make modifications. Also thinking of using Fox shocks with the kit

So why not metal cloak? I’m tempted because they stay true to the geometry of the Jeep and I wouldn’t have to make modifications. Also thinking of using Fox shocks with the kit

Because their gimmicky marketing is better than their product. As suggested look into the lifts previously mentioned. Call Bubba at Exodus Jeeps. He'll answer any questions you have and make sure you're getting a good deal.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

as for a full lift id recommend Evo, Synergy, or Rock Krawler. I have Rock Krawler and love it.

I second this advice if you are looking to replace all of your suspension components. It’s nice to have an entire refresh especially if you are running the original OEM equipment. Odds are it’s worn out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

For just 33's and running fins 'n things? You could do a EVO leveling kit and save a bunch of money.

Personally I didn't like the pairing of Fox shocks and the Evo plush rides though. I had 2 sets of Fox with Rock Krawler springs, but they sagged so I swapped in plush rides. I hated the rebound dampening of the Fox so I ended up going to King adjustable shocks, but Rancho's are said to pair well too. Fox seems to work better on stiffer springs.

Top Bottom