THROWBACK THURSDAY - Show Us Pics of Your Jeep Back in the Day!

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I miss this Jeep. Not much articulation but plenty of power and a really low first gear ratio in the T18. It had a Detroit Locker in the rear axle and every time you would accelerate or decelerate the back end would get squirrelly. It took your full attention to keep it on the road.

I drove it on a couple of cross country trips stopping only for gas and coffee- a lot of gas and a lot of coffee. Talk about sore and deaf! Good times!

78 CJ5 01.jpg

78 CJ5 02.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Well, this isn't my Jeep, but this Wayalife video popped up on my YouTube thread yesterday and I had never seen it before. 8 years old :shock: It was fun to watch.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, this isn't my Jeep, but this Wayalife video popped up on my YouTube thread yesterday and I had never seen it before. 8 years old :shock: It was fun to watch.

:shock: Holy flashback!! It almost took me a minute to realize that it was our video :cheesy:

Moose92YJ

BrettandP.jpg

1992 YJ that I just picked up a few weeks ago. First picture in it. My son is clearly already hooked and points out every Jeep we pass now

aemfinger

This wasn't our jeep, but that's my grandma in the driver seat. Found this picture at her house the other day...Granny was a badass! IMG_3533.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Bump, even through it's Friday. Just came across a picture of my Jeep along with boardsurfer's from 2016.

Funny thing is that those exact tires that were on his Jeep are now currently on mine.

IMG_1408.jpg

fiend

Caught the Bug
Here it is when new. Didn’t even have plates. IMG_1909.JPG

And now, nine years later .... Paint isn’t as shiny, but otherwise it’s pretty much the same.

IMG_1440.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom