Thoughts on trading in Jeep with no front swaybar

jesse3638

Hooked
I can personally tell you that a sales guy will not even know it is missing. You should see the shit our used car manager brings down to us AFTER he buys it from the customer and then he get furious about what he needs to spend to get it thru inspection. Drives me nuts every time cause it’s somehow the techs fault he has to spend $xxxx amount to get it right
It is your fault because of you hadn't found fit they wouldn't have to pay to fix it...haha.

I'm usually a pretty ethical guy but when it comes to the car industry that goes out the window. Fight fire with fire. The best story comes from when we bought our durango. I was talking about Brutes JK6. I return later and the same salesman starts telling me my story I told him. Called him on it immediately and he didn't know what to do...haha. I always try to know more about the vehicle than the salesman too. That way they figure out really quick they can't BS you.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Agreed. I bet 90% of the salesman wouldn't even know it was missing. They'll buy it and the PDI tech will catch it when they go to re-sale it.

Yup, it’s illegal to drive in Ohio without one. I don’t know a cop that knows what it is. Salesman don’t even know what the disco is for on a rubicon

I never had one on my TJ.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the input everyone. They took it and not sure they looked at anything. Thankfully the Jeep was basically salt colored by the time I drove 4 hours to get there so they couldn’t see any imperfections [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Thanks for the input everyone. They took it and not sure they looked at anything. Thankfully the Jeep was basically salt colored by the time I drove 4 hours to get there so they couldn’t see any imperfections [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The question is what did you drive back [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom