There sure is a lot of WRONG info and stupid opinions on here. Mostly from Edie

WJCO

Meme King
It is funny that you think that people that post here are more knowledgeable is VERY funny! Some of the shit I see here is real bad info but they push it here cuz they think they are the smartest person in the room, just like that ass Obama did when he was in power. Just a bunch of opinionated assholes!.

I could be mistaken, but I believe you were told yesterday to go fuck yourself :idontknow:

c11f35107aae081aeb3a7f1ae4140679.jpg

Last edited:

Primo82

Caught the Bug
It is funny that you think that people that post here are more knowledgeable is VERY funny! Some of the shit I see here is real bad info but they push it here cuz they think they are the smartest person in the room, just like that ass Obama did when he was in power. Just a bunch of opinionated assholes!.

You ever heard the term 'pot calling the kettle black'? Still waiting to see your bad ass jeeping videos bud.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
...In fact, the smartest engineers I’ve met never stepped a foot on a campus and you never would’ve known.

That's because unlike this guy, they don't feel the need to wear it on their shirt sleeves and proclaim to the world just how smart they are.

Elroy231

"It is funny that you think that people post here are more knowledgeable is VERY funny"
The assasination of that sentence.....that's the real humor.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

It's funny that you feel the need to come on here to belittle everyone and "tell" them just how knowledgeable you are. It's VERY funny! I would say the info you've been pushing is real bad but really, you haven't actually posted any info at all. I guess that's cuz you think you're the smartest person in the room and that's all that matters - just like that ass Obama did when he was in power. Just an opinionated asshole that's here to save everyone from themselves!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You ever heard the term 'pot calling the kettle black'? Still waiting to see your bad ass jeeping videos bud.

LOL - who need to show anything when you can just "tell" people that you've been a machinist for 42 years and millwright. :yup:

WJCO

Meme King
Instead of always running your mouth about thing you are guessing about try getting the truth. My back ground you ask? Machinist for 42 years and Millwright.

You sound like the kind of guy that would take confirmed COVID19 samples and put them all over the smoke detectors in your home just to prove that smoke detectors do not detect Coronavirus.

Elroy231

I call BS! You are wrong! Shoulder bolts are the RIGHT bolts to use. Instead of always running your mouth about thing you are guessing about try getting the truth. My back ground you ask? Machinist for 42 years and Millwright.

Originally posted here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...ade-8-Replacement-Bolts-Do-I-Really-Need-Them
I was a machinist also. Programmed and operated @ B&M tool in Midland, Texas. They hired me not knowing shit. Within 6 months i was programming my machine and setting up machines for other guys. By the end of my first year my pay had doubled! Oh how smart am I why havnt you guys been asking me questions???
That machine experience hasn't helped me at all to know what company products to buy related to my jeep.
I dont magically know how to install the parts on my jeep simply becuase I was good at running my lathe.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Lol, I’ve met a whole lot of engineers that would sit on a bucket while filling paper bags with water. Very few have actually been humble enough to earn the respect of the teams they work with and I think that’s the problem. Not defending this guy but there a lot more knowledge wrapped up in a machinist with 40+ years experience than there is in a fresh young “engineer” right out of college. In fact, the smartest engineers I’ve met never stepped a foot on a campus and you never would’ve known.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I agree with everything thing stated except for “Very few have actually been humble enough to earn the respect of the teams they work with”.

I’ve met all kinds, some good, some bad.

fiend

Caught the Bug
You mean "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular"?

Ever see The Last King of Scotland? Great movie.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trail JK

Lol, I’ve met a whole lot of engineers that would sit on a bucket while filling paper bags with water. Very few have actually been humble enough to earn the respect of the teams they work with and I think that’s the problem. Not defending this guy but there a lot more knowledge wrapped up in a machinist with 40+ years experience than there is in a fresh young “engineer” right out of college. In fact, the smartest engineers I’ve met never stepped a foot on a campus and you never would’ve known.

Good God [emoji849]
opinionated assholes!.
Says the man in the mirror.

Trail JK

1494860253-bolt-top.gif

Primo82

Caught the Bug

I agree with you. I've met plenty of engineers from high dollar engineering school that don't have enough common sense to engineer a cardboard box. I've seen 3 fresh grads stand around a workbench for an hour trying to figure out how to change out the cutter on a dremel.

I've come to realize that every profession suffers from the same distribution of skill levels. The top 10% that are knowledgeable and take their job seriously, the predominant portion of the workforce (~80%) that is just in it for the paycheck and has varying level of skills, and the bottom 10% that is worthless as a third nipple...

Worked with an Indian engineer who had EVERY certification he could get. All of them hanging from his desk. He applied for a job for a friend of mine. My friend asked me if he'd completed several projects he listed on his resume. Actually none of the projects he listed he actually worked on...

JDDK

Whoa, lets not get carried away. I could find a use for a third nipple[emoji1787]
I agree with you. I've met plenty of engineers from high dollar engineering school that don't have enough common sense to engineer a cardboard box. I've seen 3 fresh grads stand around a workbench for an hour trying to figure out how to change out the cutter on a dremel.

I've come to realize that every profession suffers from the same distribution of skill levels. The top 10% that are knowledgeable and take their job seriously, the predominant portion of the workforce (~80%) that is just in it for the paycheck and has varying level of skills, and the bottom 10% that is worthless as a third nipple...

Worked with an Indian engineer who had EVERY certification he could get. All of them hanging from his desk. He applied for a job for a friend of mine. My friend asked me if he'd completed several projects he listed on his resume. Actually none of the projects he listed he actually worked on...

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom