There sure is a lot of WRONG info and stupid opinions on here. Mostly from Edie

littlebeas

Reminds me, I gotta check on my old man and make sure he’s not making a head ass out of himself on the forums with all his quarantine time. Obviously some people are losing their damn minds.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
Edie Amin, former dictator of Uganda...

You mean "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular"?

JKbrick

You mean "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular"?

That just reminded me of the Bob and Tom “Elconquistador” radio skit

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Every machinist thinks he’s an engineer [emoji849].

Lol, I’ve met a whole lot of engineers that would sit on a bucket while filling paper bags with water. Very few have actually been humble enough to earn the respect of the teams they work with and I think that’s the problem. Not defending this guy but there a lot more knowledge wrapped up in a machinist with 40+ years experience than there is in a fresh young “engineer” right out of college. In fact, the smartest engineers I’ve met never stepped a foot on a campus and you never would’ve known.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

madjeeper

Point and counter point here:

I have the TF S/T3 with Falcon 3.2s. It seems pretty solid and rides very well but this is my first Jeep and my first kit. I have had zero issues. A buddy has a similar RK lift and I do at least as well as him. Wayalife as a whole seems to despise Teraflex whereas their reputation other places places them in above average and easily competitive within the price point

I’d be willing to bet though from my few days obsessively reading that the average Wayalife poster wheels harder and has more technical and mechanical knowledge than any of the other bigger forums.

TF is a much bigger company than Evo and instances of their stuff failing are going to be more common by that simple fact alone. Is Evo the better brand? Very likely. Is TF putting out kits held together by duct tape and bubble gum that will instantly explode on any more difficult trail? Probably not.

Regarding the shocks specifically you get what you pay for for the most part when it comes to this stuff. Fox has a good rep everywhere and if you have the coin go for it. Some of these dudes have encyclopedic knowledge and can probably rattle of specifics of why one or the other is/is not worth it so I’d hold out for that before pulling the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is funny that you think that people that post here are more knowledgeable is VERY funny! Some of the shit I see here is real bad info but they push it here cuz they think they are the smartest person in the room, just like that ass Obama did when he was in power. Just a bunch of opinionated assholes!.

Top Bottom