The Weather Thread

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah the late afternoon cloud cover was nice yesterday. I also confirmed it was the blower motor on my AC that went out so hopefully this evening I'll get the new one installed. It's nice having a friend who is an HVAC tech...haha.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Been in the low 90s here all week, but I saw an "excessive heat warning" for where we may be this weekend...

...High of 76 and a low of 52. I can't wait! LOL !

ob_tj

Been in the low 90s here all week, but I saw an "excessive heat warning" for where we may be this weekend...

...High of 76 and a low of 52. I can't wait! LOL !

Wow that sounds nice. Couldn't even get that in the Bay Area today. It was 94 in downtown San Francisco.

Ddays

Hooked
Bleeech! Keep that shit up North!
Down here in Western Pa its been absolutely gorgeous the past 3 weeks. We've had zero rain and temps ranging from the 90's to 70's. Our leaves really haven't started turning much either.
This was taken Saturday in the middle of our mountain area. Still looks like Summer, not Fall

trail.jpg

Amrth

I think this thread goes to the 8Th slot bucket!

Here in Virginia Beach its starting to get cold and chilly. The weather down here is crazy during these months, not sure what to expect!

Looks like you are enjoying early Christmas :D

WJCO

Meme King
Rainy, Wet, and Cold here in Colorado. Mountains above 9k have snow. Suppose to get a lot more too.

Picture from the news near Winter Park area:

7723.jpg

Top Bottom