The United States has posession of alien vehicles... wait WHAT??

boardsurfer

Not a lot of new info from Grusch, but the 2 pilots had some cool things to say. Kinda neat to hear the first hand account from the fuzzy black and white radar clip we've all seen. -Maybe he's talked about it before, but I had never heard it.

The football field sized craft over Vandenberg AFB seems like something important to talk about and they just sorta waltzed right on past that one. Lol.

The whole thing, while taking all of 2+ hours, felt rushed. Like, holy shit let them talk.

Spazbyt

Hooked
I can't wait till I'm an old man telling my grandkids about when humanity first discovered that we were not alone in the universe.
"How did you find out there were aliens Grandpa?"
Me: "Well little Timmy, our president's son was such a fuck up he accidentally blew the lid off a major influence-peddling scheme, and then out of pure desperation the now weaponized government agencies busted open the door to Area 51 in a futile attempt to distract us.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I can't wait till I'm an old man telling my grandkids about when humanity first discovered that we were not alone in the universe.
"How did you find out there were aliens Grandpa?"
Me: "Well little Timmy, our president's son was such a fuck up he accidentally blew the lid off a major influence-peddling scheme, and then out of pure desperation the now weaponized government agencies busted open the door to Area 51 in a futile attempt to distract us.
Yeah except by that time you will have to get government permission to say that so you might not be able to.

Top Bottom